Corsair H100x worth it?

So I was thinking of getting an AIO for my pc, not because I need it but rather because I want it for the cleaner aesthetics. I currently have the Dark Rock Pro 4 and it's perfectly fine but it also is very big and takes up most of the motherboard area. Is this AIO good and comparable with the likes of H100i Pro and other ones in the higher price category or are the more expensive ones more expensive because they look better and have RGB? The H100x is 80 euro while H100i Pro is 110 euro and more even more for the RGB fan versions.

Over the last few years, Corsair has released a wave of ‘smart’ liquid coolers which give you control over things like pump speed, RGB lighting and fan profiles all via software. The H100x we are looking at today, however, is comparatively ‘dumb’ – there is no software control, no RGB lighting and nothing to play around with. In essence, it is a simple liquid cooler that ‘just works’.

kitguru.net/components/cooling/dominic-moass/corsair-h100x-liquid-cooler-review/

If what you're aiming for is aesthetics, it's really subjective and up to you how much it's worth and how good it looks.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

40 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

kitguru.net/components/cooling/dominic-moass/corsair-h100x-liquid-cooler-review/

If what you're aiming for is aesthetics, it's really subjective and up to you how much it's worth and how good it looks.

Thanks for the info, but now that I saw the Kraken X62 my "spending money which I don't have" addiction is starting to kick in again