Live Stream 27-04-13

Chivpcgamer

Am I right in thinking its going ahead this week? I'm sure I read it somewhere!

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

Linus posted on twitter a few hours ago that the Live Streams will be Fridays at 1600 (4pm) Vancouver BC Time https://twitter.com/LinusTech/status/327678243664719872

i7 930 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte X58A-UD7 | Seagate ST2000DX001 SSHD 2TB | WD5000AAKX 500GB | Samsung SH-B083A Bluray Drive | Gigabyte GTX 670 2GB GV-N670OC-2GD | Corsair 12GB 1600Mhz CMZ12GX3M3A1600C9 | Corsair H50 in Push Pull | SeaSonic X750 | CM 690 II Advanced | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | HP 2159M 1080p | Asus ProArt PA238Q 23" 1080p IPS Monitor | Asus VS239H IPS 1080p (Portrait) | Razer BlackWidow Expert MX Blue (2011) | Razer Lachesis 5600

Sounds Promising, I remember him saying on the live stream that they were gonna skip a week, obviously slick should be fired for making linus say that! : )

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

That's excellent! thanks

ok so im a noob -wheres the stream at? Ive only watched a few on Utube - now with this timeslot im able&willing to participate         (live& dangerous?)  ;)

A link to the channel would be much appreciated

Fractal Design Define R5 White/Window / Intel 4790K / EVGA Z97 FTW / EVGA G2 750W / Sapphire R9 390 Nitro  / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB / Corsair Force Series GT 240GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB - HGST Ultrastar  4TB / 32GB Kingston HyperX Savage 2600Mhz DDR3 / Cryorig H7 Lumi Edt. /

thx Delons  :D  That was fast dude.....

Fractal Design Define R5 White/Window / Intel 4790K / EVGA Z97 FTW / EVGA G2 750W / Sapphire R9 390 Nitro  / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB / Corsair Force Series GT 240GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB - HGST Ultrastar  4TB / 32GB Kingston HyperX Savage 2600Mhz DDR3 / Cryorig H7 Lumi Edt. /

So there isn't gonna be any real poll about timeslot? Really... Linus thanks for getting into gamedev business where you make promisses you won't keep. Or is it just this week?

E: check timezones and there are really only two slots that would suit most of viewers. BTW, you can't use twitch viewer countries as base for this since last livestreams have been really annoying time for europeans hence low .eu viewers. So slots. Either previous slot starting at 22.00 pst or new starting 1-3h before new start time, 14-15pm pst. Those would catch most viewers. 

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

So there isn't gonna be any real poll about timeslot? Really... Linus thanks for getting into gamedev business where you make promisses you won't keep. Or is it just this week?

There was a poll, around a week and a half ago.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

when is this eastern standard time (northeast indiana) 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

There was a poll, around a week and a half ago.

There was a long thread about it and many eu viewers complaint about time. I haven't seen any real mod/admin made poll with options. Can you link it? Also I haven't seen any ad from Linus towards it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

There was a long thread about it and many eu viewers complaint about time. I haven't seen any real mod/admin made poll with options. Can you link it? Also I haven't seen any ad from Linus towards it.

It's on the forum somewhere. And linus said there's a poll on the forums on the livestream. The time was fine for europe, it was just on a weekday, so many would be in work.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

when is this eastern standard time (northeast indiana) 

You should check the link that hantai made. 

(http://www.timeandda...New Stream Time)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Just noticed they moved the time slot again so us Aussies will actually be able to watch live. Nice!

i7 920@3.8GHZ|Gigabyte EX58-UD5 | 12G Kingston H yper X 1600 memory|Gigabyte 560ti SOC |Corsair H70 CPU Cooler|Samsung 840 EVO 500G|Corsair 600T case 

Just noticed they moved the time slot again so us Aussies will actually be able to watch live. Nice!

*Cough* Windspeed *Cough*

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Sounds Promising, I remember him saying on the live stream that they were gonna skip a week, obviously slick should be fired for making linus say that! : )

Right here: http://youtu.be/2aQIAPZ9zBo?t=29m20s

He stated in a thread late last night(his and my time, PST/BC) that there is a livestream(first I heard of it and questioned it too).

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/10948-asus-launches-audiophile-grade-external-xonar-essence-stu-audio-solution/

This is great i can finally watch it from Bosnia at a reasonable time :)

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

*Cough* Windspeed *Cough*

Lol - I did speak to him about it however I was more focussed on the europeans due to it being like 1am in the morning start on a Monday.

Lol - I did speak to him about it however I was more focussed on the europeans due to it being like 1am in the morning start on a Monday.

Yeah. Also, i just seen your signature. I can't stop laughing.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler