Help me choose the best system

Go to solution Solved by Ordinarily_Greater,

first let's talk about the AMP thing

AMP : more power draw, more performance

so i suggest pick the Ryzen 5 2600 1660Ti non AMP

because 1660Ti will do high refresh rate 1080p and 1440p 60hz + and currently the best bang card for the category, also the AMP wont bring you much performance lift

also the ryzen platform will help you out when upgrading the CPU as it only requires cpu swap and bios update

Can you help me to choose what is the best of this two systems I have 0 knowledge at computer ( I have worked 2 years to get enough for my first pc I want it to be perfect ) the price of computer parts in Egypt are so expensive for a student like me so this was the cheapest mid range bundle I have found and even though that's the two mostly the same but some say that the Intel better because that the amd don't support the most of games like intle and intle can handle multitasking better than amd I really don't know because on paper the rayzen should be better so can you help me out my budget are (13200le)  and I play league of Legends 

Aion 

Rainbow six

Apex legend 

And some other offline games like need for speed and no man sky

And what graphic card should I buy a normal one or amp edition 

Sry if it's too long my great gratitude for you if you arrive to this point ??

69402733_2393673830716718_499924349189357568_n.jpg

68717419_2393673884050046_4316995040799883264_n.jpg

despise the AMD is just a little bit better, i would go for the Intel 9400f with the rtx 2070 if you can afford it.

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

because 1660Ti will do high refresh rate 1080p and 1440p 60hz + and currently the best bang card for the category, also the AMP wont bring you much performance lift

also the ryzen platform will help you out when upgrading the CPU as it only requires cpu swap and bios update

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

Whichever system you buy, get a second stick of the same ram and an SSD to put your OS on.  Both of those small upgrades will improve performance noticeably, especially on the Ryzen.

- Thread moved to New Builds & Planning -

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

16 minutes ago, Constantin said:

despise the AMD is just a little bit better, i would go for the Intel 9400f with the rtx 2070 if you can afford it.

Sadly I can't afford it now and I am in hurry I want it on my free time before the end of my summer holiday and back to school 

18 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

Thanks for your help I think I will go with the AMD and gtx1660 ti 

17 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

Whichever system you buy, get a second stick of the same ram and an SSD to put your OS on.  Both of those small upgrades will improve performance noticeably, especially on the Ryzen.

The seller already told me that he will give me an m.2 wd blue 120gb as a present since that is my first time to buy a bundle from him and I will buy another rame of the same one as you said 

1 minute ago, Ninar said:

Thanks for your help I think I will go with the AMD and gtx1660 ti 

its time to payoff your hardwork man, congrats. Have a good time with it.

here sitting with no computer

seriously tho if you cant change the motherboard of the amd system nor the intel system then pick AMD 

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol