motherboard issue Code A2 error

I have been trying to start my pc after I finished my custom loop but I keep on getting the A2 error on my asus zenith motherboard my cpu is 2950x and gpu is 2080ti all in a loop so is there a way to fix this without affecting the loop in anyway

The A2 post code means it cannot locate your storage to boot your OS. Try going into your bios and locate your drives.

1 minute ago, knoyue said:

The A2 post code means it cannot locate your storage to boot your OS. Try going into your bios and locate your drives.

But I cant get into bios because of this code

1 minute ago, ninjapotato said:

Not exactly sure what you but heres the link to the board https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/ROG-ZENITH-EXTREME/

I can't keep track of how many ROG boards there are that's why I asked. Didn't know Zenith in itself was the model number.

I'm glad knoyue found it because skimming though the motherboard manual I can't find the POST code section anywhere.

10 minutes ago, ninjapotato said:

But I cant get into bios because of this code

You can try unplugging your boot device and plugging it back in or you can try resetting CMOS.

3 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

I can't keep track of how many ROG boards there are that's why I asked. Didn't know Zenith in itself was the model number.

I'm glad knoyue found it because skimming though the motherboard manual I can't find the POST code section anywhere.

You can try unplugging your boot device and plugging it back in or you can try resetting CMOS.

I have tried that too and still nothing happens. I tried clearing cmos with and without the boot device but I still  have the same error and I also updated the bios but nothing changed

7 minutes ago, ninjapotato said:

I have tried that too and still nothing happens. I tried clearing cmos with and without the boot device but I still  have the same error and I also updated the bios but nothing changed

If we've isolated it down to your boot drive did you try plugging it into a different slot? I'm assuming it's an M.2?

2 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

If we've isolated it down to your boot drive did you try plugging it into a different slot? I'm assuming it's an M.2?

Actually no I haven't tried that I could try putting it on the other side of the dimm.2 if that would work

1 minute ago, ninjapotato said:

Actually no I haven't tried that I could try putting it on the other side of the dimm.2 if that would work

So it's connected to a daughter-board. You can try mounting it to the other side and just in general reseat the daughter-board. Perhaps you bumped it while installing the watercooling.

On 8/23/2019 at 7:27 PM, Windows7ge said:

So it's connected to a daughter-board. You can try mounting it to the other side and just in general reseat the daughter-board. Perhaps you bumped it while installing the watercooling.

Okay that worked! But now I get into the bios for a few seconds and I get a code error A9 BIOS Setup menu

35 minutes ago, ninjapotato said:

Okay that worked! But now I get into the bios for a few seconds and I get a code error A9 BIOS Setup menu

I wish your manual listed your Q codes (maybe it does but I sure as heck can't find them) but some research says A9 may have something to do with the GPU. Can you pull it? Have a spare air cooled GPU? If the tubes are long enough it doesn't have to be out of the chassis just out of the slot.