BSOD New Ryzen 5 3600

Cryptical_2

So i recently just bought a new x570 mobo and ryzen 5 3600 cpu since i accidently broke the last one 
i put all the new stuff in and it ran pretty decent until it started blue screening every so often maybe twice or 
three times a day, typically the error code is something related to memmory such as "memory_managment" or "non_paged_memory_pool"
but every now and again ill get something like "system_service_expectation" or other stuff, i heard ryzen ram support was not that
great but ryzen 3 improved on it so i thought it was uncompatable ram but i looked it up and the ram i have is part of the
ryzen ram compatability list found at "https://www.amd.com/system/files/2017-06/am4-motherboard-memory-support-list-en_0.pdf" 
so i am lost on what the problem could be.

SysnativeFileCollectionApp = https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_SyzRgPC38kx_ixRfFDQOzqveYBZPXMr/view
(report file) = https://drive.google.com/file/d/12smxURD0B0bLSleYO0XfYtbDb3Qb5gIH/view

system info

Windows 10 was the first and only os on this system
x64
the os came pre-installed years ago and i have factory reset it a number of times
the system itself is like 4ish years old 
this is a fresh install of windows 10
ryzen 5 3600
gtx 1060 6gb
Asus Prime X570 - P 
a 600w power suyply by game max semi-modular
ram - DDR4 AXU4U2400W4G16-BRZ Yes i am aware this is kinda old and limits the potential of my cpu i plan on upgrading it
I also have a 221gb ssd from kingston and 2 old disk drives i use as storage 1tb and another 500gb one
it was bought from i buypower but everything except the ram and case has changed 

I’d suggest downloading and running memtest86. 

You boot into it (so place it on a thumb drive) and let it run overnight or at least 4 passes (2-4hours).

if many errors come up it’s your ram being the issue. Grab a 3200mhz kit or 3600mhz kit when upgrading 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

A fresh install with a wiped (formatted) old OS install drive is really needed.What you couldbtry here without that is in control panel - > system - > advanced system settings - > [TAB] Advanced - > Performance click on settings - > [TAB] Advanced -> Virtual memory click on change - > Check if all drives except for your current OS installed drive (prob C:) are having NONE next to their drive Letters. If so those are good, if not make them to none. Now your local OS drive Should have: "System Managed", click on "No paging File" and press set (do the same for drives that should have none). Restart your PC. Go back in these same settings where you will click your current OS drive again and this time you make it into "System managed Size", don't forget to click set or they wont be saved as settings. Restart your pc again you should be out of the problem thag is a page file memory problem atleast. 

Next is my question.....how did you install your ram? What slots. As they should be in 2nd and the last slot counting from the cpu side as 1 l 3 l

Where the "l" is your ram. You have a corrupted pool size and they are mostly memory related. Gl

7 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

I’d suggest downloading and running memtest86. 

You boot into it (so place it on a thumb drive) and let it run overnight or at least 4 passes (2-4hours).

if many errors come up it’s your ram being the issue. Grab a 3200mhz kit or 3600mhz kit when upgrading 

That makes no sense

2 minutes ago, Goildzy said:

That makes no sense

First 2 bsod errors are memorry related.. sooo run memtest86.

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

27 minutes ago, Cryptical_2 said:

a 600w power suyply by game max semi-modular

do you have the specific model? it doesnt seem like great news in terms of PSU. 

18 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

do you have the specific model? it doesnt seem like great news in terms of PSU. 

Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing when I got it and looked at the tacky box and saw the weird brand but here is the link to it. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SH7DHBS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_zC6xDbNMDGCBN

and for @Stormseeker9 @Goildzy thanks for the reply I’ll try those tomorrow cause its a bit late and get back to you on the results 

3 minutes ago, Cryptical_2 said:

Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing when I got it and looked at the tacky box and saw the weird brand but here is the link to it. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SH7DHBS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_zC6xDbNMDGCBN

and for @Stormseeker9 @Goildzy thanks for the reply I’ll try those tomorrow cause its a bit late and get back to you on the results 

480w on the 12v rail... yeah a shitty unit ?

Did you even do the page file fix?? Or am i here for a joke cause the other ppl here tell u to buy new things without any solving.... Mem test before pagefile fix?????? Do you even realise his pool size is messed up....... And a mem test is not a salvation and makes no sense before u try that other fix. Buy i see that you did not yet. Any way good luck

On 8/23/2019 at 10:22 AM, Stormseeker9 said:

First 2 bsod errors are memorry related.. sooo run memtest86.

Sooo run memtest why?? What is the problem tell me. You seem to  know stuff. What after the memory test... cause it will succeed. For someone full of msi + the armor card means to me ur prob msi biased..... cause that brand build.... Now all u say is memtest86 that f makes no sense. You ignore the fact OP uses hardware and windows for a long time. Which can cause corruption in the problems the OP revealed to the forum. The page file might be totally bsoding the hell out of ur OS due of memory related problems. He didnt have faulty hardware before the update so most likely his ram wont be faulty so ur memtest86 makes absolutely no sense its just a wild call by a person who build 1 biased pc in his life.... jezus for the love of nerdism stay out of this. 

1 hour ago, Goildzy said:

Sooo run memtest why?? What is the problem tell me. You seem to  know stuff. What after the memory test... cause it will succeed. For someone full of msi + the armor card means to me ur prob msi biased..... cause that brand build.... Now all u say is memtest86 that f makes no sense. You ignore the fact OP uses hardware and windows for a long time. Which can cause corruption in the problems the OP revealed to the forum. The page file might be totally bsoding the hell out of ur OS due of memory related problems. He didnt have faulty hardware before the update so most likely his ram wont be faulty so ur memtest86 makes absolutely no sense its just a wild call by a person who build 1 biased pc in his life.... jezus for the love of nerdism stay out of this. 

Uh not MSI fanboy, just happened to pick those parts. What’s wrong with the 2070 armour? 0, nothing. RTX armour cards cooling  has been fixed.. 

it could be the ram causing this issue, so hence I advised run memtest86 and see how many errors it spits out - could be a stick gone bad.

part of his hardware is fairly new, I would agree with a fresh install of windows on a clean ssd, see if that helps.. the pagefile you are speaking about I don’t know much about so I don’t speak about it. 

But I’m still confused - what would my ‘msi’ build (mobo and GPU, the rest nothing) have to do with anything memtest86 related, lol?

@Goildzy thanks for helping with fixing the memory pool, I have no clue how that got screwed up in the first place considering it was a new install of windows, I was still blue screening for other reasons I brought the system over  my friends house and since it would only blue screen after a few hours and then blue screen every time after unless the system was turned off for a bit so we assumed it was a heat thing, he had some  trident Z 3200 ram by gskill which had a much better heat spreader that we tested and it seem to fix the problem. Also I didn’t have a usb that I could boot from so I couldn't run memtestx86 and several people told me to do that so I can’t prove them right or wrong. 

Try visiting this, Im in the exact same boat as you as I also made a thread with my recent ryzen build. I havent gotten a chance to try these steps since Im at work but its a direction towards a fix.

https://community.amd.com/message/2925296

Im assuming its the RAM and I have to adjust manually the timings but definitely take a look at the thread I posted.