Motherboard / CPU Area slowly starts to click over time.

1 hour ago, Corsair Nick said:

Try running the system on it's side with the radiator elevated above the pump, tubes at the bottom, and the logo on cooler facing the ceiling for a few hours.  See if the noise goes away.

Turned it on its side, took the cooler off and shook it, turned it on and it rattled like hell, kept shaking it whilst it was on until it shutup, let it sit for 20 ish minutes to flow, stood it back up on its feet and it was quiet again.

If this now works, I'll be over the moon.

@Corsair Nick never fails the people.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

2 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

Try running the system on it's side with the radiator elevated above the pump, tubes at the bottom, and the logo on cooler facing the ceiling for a few hours.  See if the noise goes away.

The problem still persists with it rattling after shaking and letting it sit on its side unfortunately :(

I'll try a couple more things tomorrow maybe, but otherwise I think the pump is gone maybe.

2 minutes ago, chawndi said:

The problem still persists with it rattling after shaking and letting it sit on its side unfortunately :(

I'll try a couple more things tomorrow maybe, but otherwise I think the pump is gone maybe.

Have you reached out to Corsair to start a ticket yet?  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

Just now, nick name said:

Have you reached out to Corsair to start a ticket yet?  

Not yet, as I need to get the part number etc from the Cooler itself and I haven't taken it apart yet to do so.

Try checking your BIOS and making sure the fan header the pump is connected to is set to PWM or 100% on DC mode.  If the pump doesn't receive 12v, it will make noises as well.

If this one doesn't resolve it, I'd put in the ticket so we can try and get you a replacement.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

5 minutes ago, Corsair Nick said:

Try checking your BIOS and making sure the fan header the pump is connected to is set to PWM or 100% on DC mode.  If the pump doesn't receive 12v, it will make noises as well.

If this one doesn't resolve it, I'd put in the ticket so we can try and get you a replacement.

Put it onto DC Mode 100% and the motherboard didn't really label anywhere the amount of volts the fans were getting.

Going to retry in the morning and set the pc on its side for a few hours and shake the rad too to see if that clears any bubbles alongside it being on its side, if it's no use I'll create a ticket as last resort.

40 minutes ago, chawndi said:

Put it onto DC Mode 100% and the motherboard didn't really label anywhere the amount of volts the fans were getting.

Going to retry in the morning and set the pc on its side for a few hours and shake the rad too to see if that clears any bubbles alongside it being on its side, if it's no use I'll create a ticket as last resort.

I just realised as I heard this notification, I meant pump not fans.

If I were to get one replaced what would I need to provide?

18 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

Did this but it just persisted to be louder and louder, gonna try one more thing today and if that doesnt work then I'll contact the support.

Would I need to send in my current H75 or would I be able to get a replacement if so?

I don't have any sort of boxes/receipts anywhere I don't think, so I don't know what I could do.

The link below from our warranty page outlines the RMA process.  For a standard RMA, once approved you would send the unit to the address we provide, and then we'll send out the replacement.  We also have an Advanced RMA where you can receive a replacement first before sending in your current unit.  Technical Support can provide you all the details when you submit your RMA request, but hopefully this gives you an idea what your options are.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/warranty

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

Nothing to add except ❤️ Corsair products; personally I have three of their RAM kits, two of their PSUs, one headseat, and two of their K68s.

They'll make it right

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x