Is my intake/exhaust set up good for cooling my components?

F.E.A.R.

Since the CM H500 comes with two 200mm fans on the front panel, I installed two 140mm fans on the top and one 120mm fan on the rear (sadly it doesn't support up to 140mm like the Mesh version and H500M version on the rear). So the airflow goes like this:

• two 200mm intake on the front
  • two 140mm intake on the top
  • one 120mm exhaust on the rear

So my question is, is my airflow setup good to keep my components cool because I'm looking for the best thermals possible?

Also for my CPU I installed the CM MasterAir 620P. CPU thermals sits around 27°C though it can spike up to 30-34 in 1-2 seconds but dunno why. GPU sits around 31/32°C though it goes up 60/61°C when playing (I use Speccy to check the temp for the GPU). I kinda worried about my GPU not being affected by the airflow, it could be just me (I know that 60°C is absolutely fine for a GPU). While my other PC parts are clear from dust, the only thing I didn't clean and change thermal paste is my GPU, so I'm doubting that the dust and and stock thermal paste that was applied is hurting my GPU (haven't opened it for 2 years). 

I could report better statistics but I don't know which software monitoring to use for temp measuring. 

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716

a friend of mine had a config like this, main problem is that GPU fans and top intake fans fight in their airflow direction so there's a lot of turbulence and noise, reversing the top fans made a huge difference. Check if the top fans as exhaust make an improvement for you, that's what I'd do.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

What you have seems fine. 

What you're describing as a temp spike is rather a small bump. It's normal for temps to spike with cpu usage. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

7 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

What you have seems fine. 

What you're describing as a temp spike is rather a small bump. It's normal for temps to spike with cpu usage. 

I'm just worried of what fasauceome said. The top airflow of the intake fans and GPU fans fighting in their airflow direction.

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716

1 minute ago, F.E.A.R. said:

I'm just worried of what fasauceome said. The top airflow of the intake fans and GPU fans fighting in their airflow direction.

Feel free to try it out and see what changes. It's easier to just test it than to accurately predict how much of an effect case fans can have on more localized airflow around the graphics card. Asides from graphics cards with coolers that are oversized and hang off the side of the pcb, most of the airflow is ejected out the sides of the graphics card after turning at a right angle as opposed to passing right through and upwards into the case.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.