New PC Build Advice

nasyesta36

Would This be a decent gaming machine: 

AMD 750k FM2 3.4Ghz

ADATA XPG 8 GB DDR3 1600

MSI A88XM-E45 Motherboard

Gigabyte Radeon R7 250 2GB GDDR5

the games I will be playing is WOW Diablo 3 Modern Warfare 3 Black OP etc....

Please comment if I need something better before I buy this

Well My budget is 400 dollars and I have the OS and other stuff I need for my system so I should go for a 260X over the 250 ok I can change that I'll look at the prices for the 270 but it might put me over budget

I say, if you can wait, R7 260X. I am waiting for one, and it's cheap, under USD150.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Yeah I'll get the 260X because I saw it on sale on newegg.com for 139.99 and with my other hardware I will still be below 400 so thank you for suggesting the 260X video card

Well My budget is 400 dollars and I have the OS and other stuff I need for my system so I should go for a 260X over the 250 ok I can change that I'll look at the prices for the 270 but it might put me over budget

What parts do you already have? 400 USD?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.