how to diagnose a graphic problem

I built my computer about a week ago, and I'm just now getting to play on it. I download a game (fallout 4) and I notice that there is this odd blurring effect when I track left or right. a google search told me they call it micro-stuttering. I first try lowering settings and getting rid of motion blur. then I check fps (90 -100), limited fps to 59/60, checked free sync, then gpu drivers, then gpu settings. I was stumped, after checking multiple games I confirmed it is not just a fallout issue. all my games do it to some degree. Then I got to thinking it might be my monitor, I hooked up my ps4 to it and there was no problem. I even tried switching out my DP cable. I just dont know what is going on. it is so subtle you might not notice, however after awhile this jitter on the edges of objects starts to give me motion sickness. It is such a strange glitch im not sure how to properly describe it and therefor fix it. Is there a way to test if this is my monitor or my gpu? Is it possible I have a gpu/monitor that works for everything but game rendering?

Any and all help is much appreciated.

SPEC:

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

x470 taichi (BIOS L3.43,)

Ryzen 2600X (no OC)

2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT ( 3200mhz XMP 2.0)

MSI RX 570 Armor 8GB M.K. 2 (stock)

Sabrent Rocket NVME M.2 (1TB) boot drive

Seasonic Focus+ (650W 80+ gold)

Asus Rog Strix XG27V (curved 1080p 144hz VA panel)

Tall

Handsome

good in bed ?

6 minutes ago, BatouRem said:

Tall

Handsome

good in bed ?

See now these are the specs people always forget to post

Did you check and make sure your ram is running at the proper speed?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

cpu-z says my memory is running at 1599.6 mhz. Is that low? I have been told that the true speed is like half the listed speed. is that true?