Standupmaths and an awesome camera setup

Hi,

Something for you camera-geeks out there: I just watched a new Video from Standupmaths with Matt Parker on youtube called "Can we film a stroboscopic helicopter?". The video is quite entertaining, but what really got me interested is the professional video camera gear they're using in this video (starts at 3:07 - Info from the video description: Filming and editing by Trunkman Productions (http://trunkman.co.uk), extra cameras and filming by Andrew Mickelburgh). What do you think are the differences between those and the stuff LMG is using - regarding price, performance, features etc.? The WiFi camera monitor was a sick feature IMHO - dunno whether LMG is using something similar.

(waves) :)

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X | MoBo MSI B550 Gaming Plus | RAM 32GB Teamgroup @3600/18 | GPU EVGA RTX 3070 Ti FTW | Case Enthoo Pro M SE
PSU bq! Straight Power 11 Plat. 750W CM | Cooling Scythe Fuma 2 & 5x Corsair ML140 | Sound SB Z Retail | Storage Samsung 970 EVO 500GB
Display(s) Iiyama GB3461WQSU, Dell 24", LG 34UM95 | Keyboard Kinesis Freestyle Edge | Mouse Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum | OS Windows 11

without getting a better look its either a Sony PMW-F5 or the PMW-F55,  these are and are not as good as the red's that LMG uses.  in terms of dynamic range they are probably similar.  but in terms of Resolution they are not equivalent.  There are too many variables to discuss price comparisons as the lens options and accessories used play a large part in it and there are no good shoots to break each and every part down but i would hazard the guess that the LMG setup will endup costing more somewhere between 33%-75% (I know really Helpful.) . 

LMG uses as their primary studio cameras Red Camera's they are a Boutique camera company that generally tries to stay on the Cutting Edge of Possibilities for Camera gear While the Red Camera Bodies Can be relatively affordable once you factor in things like viewfinders, recording devices and Recording media along with Batteries and Lenses the Price can skyrocket.  I may be misremembering but at the time LMG Bought their current Red Cameras they made a video talking about it and they had Payed 100k a camera if I'm remembering that correctly.