X1 Extreme not avaliable in the UK ANYWHERE

I wanted to buy the X1 Extreme from Lenovo 

either the Gen 1 or the Gen 2

The Gen 2 was meant to come out in July and it did but only in the US

shortly after they released the Gen 2 in the US the gen 1 was no longer customisable in the UK (don’t know about the US)

The X1 Extreme Gen 1 was fixed at a certain spec and a really high price of £2400 (or something like that)

I thought they where just going to slowly stop selling the Gen 1 in the UK to push the Gen 2 as the main laptop (which is unlike what they normally do with laptops).

But now the Gen 1 has been taken off the website and all other UK websites have stopped selling the laptop, you can still find the page by manually putting in the URL, but its just the normal page without the price or the option to buy.

So, I’m very confused by this all,

There is no X1 Extreme Gen 1 being sold in the UK

And the X1 Extreme Gen 2 seem to be not released yet in the UK

So, I’m stuck what to do, with school fast approaching I need a new laptop, and the laptop range that i was going to get seem to have disappeared in the UK

X1 Extreme Gen 1 link, UK

https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/laptops/thinkpad/x-series/ThinkPad-X1-Extreme/p/22TP2TXX1E1?gclid=CjwKCAjwnMTqBRAzEiwAEF3ndtv6K5zH-cen6LENqv_8wnC3-Ccz6m8BH0Z1dTZkRvlvGCbqBy0LfhoC0cMQAvD_BwE&cid=gb:sem|se|google||*+ThinkPad+X1+Extreme+Exact+Match+Ad+Group|***+G+-+UK+-+Search+-+Commercial+-+Laptops+-+ThinkPad+X1+Extreme|2076148225&s_kwcid=AL!4309!3!372762745669!e!!g!!x1 extreme&ef_id=CjwKCAjwnMTqBRAzEiwAEF3ndtv6K5zH-cen6LENqv_8wnC3-Ccz6m8BH0Z1dTZkRvlvGCbqBy0LfhoC0cMQAvD_BwE:G:s&s_kwcid=AL!4309!3!372762745669!e!!g!!x1 extreme

X1 Extreme Gen 2 Link, UK

https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/laptops/thinkpad/x-series/X1-Extreme-Gen-2/p/22TP2TXX1E2

Image attached is where the X1 Extreme is meant to be on the UK website and where it is on the US website

Need help....

Capturehffghfghgf.PNG

Capture afafasfasf us.PNG

-Moved to Laptops and Prebuilts-

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

i dont think i could get them from china because of the shipping costs, and if i get them from germany it would cost more to get the keyboard replaced, and im kinda trying to keep costs down

Can look into Thinkpad P1, basically the same machine

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

8 hours ago, Hyper_panda369 said:

I wanted to buy the X1 Extreme from Lenovo 

either the Gen 1 or the Gen 2

The Gen 2 was meant to come out in July and it did but only in the US

shortly after they released the Gen 2 in the US the gen 1 was no longer customisable in the UK (don’t know about the US)

The X1 Extreme Gen 1 was fixed at a certain spec and a really high price of £2400 (or something like that)

I thought they where just going to slowly stop selling the Gen 1 in the UK to push the Gen 2 as the main laptop (which is unlike what they normally do with laptops).

But now the Gen 1 has been taken off the website and all other UK websites have stopped selling the laptop, you can still find the page by manually putting in the URL, but its just the normal page without the price or the option to buy.

So, I’m very confused by this all,

There is no X1 Extreme Gen 1 being sold in the UK

And the X1 Extreme Gen 2 seem to be not released yet in the UK

So, I’m stuck what to do, with school fast approaching I need a new laptop, and the laptop range that i was going to get seem to have disappeared in the UK

X1 Extreme Gen 1 link, UK

https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/laptops/thinkpad/x-series/ThinkPad-X1-Extreme/p/22TP2TXX1E1?gclid=CjwKCAjwnMTqBRAzEiwAEF3ndtv6K5zH-cen6LENqv_8wnC3-Ccz6m8BH0Z1dTZkRvlvGCbqBy0LfhoC0cMQAvD_BwE&cid=gb:sem|se|google||*+ThinkPad+X1+Extreme+Exact+Match+Ad+Group|***+G+-+UK+-+Search+-+Commercial+-+Laptops+-+ThinkPad+X1+Extreme|2076148225&s_kwcid=AL!4309!3!372762745669!e!!g!!x1 extreme&ef_id=CjwKCAjwnMTqBRAzEiwAEF3ndtv6K5zH-cen6LENqv_8wnC3-Ccz6m8BH0Z1dTZkRvlvGCbqBy0LfhoC0cMQAvD_BwE:G:s&s_kwcid=AL!4309!3!372762745669!e!!g!!x1 extreme

X1 Extreme Gen 2 Link, UK

https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/laptops/thinkpad/x-series/X1-Extreme-Gen-2/p/22TP2TXX1E2

Image attached is where the X1 Extreme is meant to be on the UK website and where it is on the US website

Need help....

Capturehffghfghgf.PNG

Capture afafasfasf us.PNG

You can order it from HIDevolution, they ship internationally and have superb customer service and quality control to ensure you get a laptop that works 100% out of the box with no issues.. One of the best things you could do is in the laptop configurator while configuring the specs, select "Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut + Fujipoly Extreme Thermal Pads" for the best cooling. That little upgrade reduces temps by 15C. See: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme

Alienware m16 R1 | AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX | SK Hynix 64 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 RAM | GeForce RTX 4090 16 GB GDDR6 | 16" QHD+ (2560 x 1600) 240Hz, 3ms 300-nits Screen | 2x Samsung 990 PRO 4TB SSDs + WD_BLACK SN770M 2TB SSD | Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 | Windows 11 Pro

19 hours ago, Ultra Male said:

You can order it from HIDevolution, they ship internationally and have superb customer service and quality control to ensure you get a laptop that works 100% out of the box with no issues.. One of the best things you could do is in the laptop configurator while configuring the specs, select "Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut + Fujipoly Extreme Thermal Pads" for the best cooling. That little upgrade reduces temps by 15C. See: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme

Thank you for showing me this website, but it has a very high shipping costs and there will prob be high import prices, making the laptop not worth it

thank you for showing me the site tho, it is very good

37 minutes ago, Hyper_panda369 said:

Thank you for showing me this website, but it has a very high shipping costs and there will prob be high import prices, making the laptop not worth it

thank you for showing me the site tho, it is very good

Get in touch with donald@hidevolution.com

He was the salesman I dealt with, he might be able to help you lower the shipping cost or give some discount

Alienware m16 R1 | AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX | SK Hynix 64 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 RAM | GeForce RTX 4090 16 GB GDDR6 | 16" QHD+ (2560 x 1600) 240Hz, 3ms 300-nits Screen | 2x Samsung 990 PRO 4TB SSDs + WD_BLACK SN770M 2TB SSD | Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 | Windows 11 Pro