RYZEN RAM Tuning Help

Hello everyone,

I watched Steve's video (Hardware Unboxed) in regards RYZEN RAM tuning yesterday, but I have a few questions addressed before I actually start testing the values shown to me by the tuning tool.

Video for those curious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOqhyVNPhaM

Following Steve's guide - I got this results from the tool provided by 1usmus (Fast Preset) *attached*

What I was wondering at the moment is that the CLDO VDDP Voltage values I can only set is 700 no matter what values I set it into.

Tuning Tool tells me that I should set either 0.700 or 1.100 but the bios is not allowing me that.

So my question is - should I set it 700 or leave it to Auto? I have no idea what's the equivalent value of that numbers since the test happened on MSI Board on the video while I have an ASUS Board.

Two more additional questions:
1. I can't spot the FCLK option on my BIOS, can anyone tell me where to find it?
2. It seems ASUS is somewhat using different/slightly different namings on some options available on the DRAM Tuning page of the BIOS, if anyone can clarify the names for me as well I would be greatful.

Thanks!

My system specs:

AMD RYZEN 5 2600
16GB DDR4 3200 CL16 F4-3200C16D-16GTZRX
ASUS PRIME X370 PRO (BIOS 5008 AGESA 1.0.0.2 - 6/24/2019)

Tuned memory.png

Oh3WZxk.jpg

Thaiphoon_2019-08-12_21-24-19.jpg

0.700 is the only option on our board, also the recommended so you should be good that.

I'm a little sceptical of the tRC at 38 though, i've found anything under 40 to be a bit temperamental. 

I never had to change any voltages except for my Dram voltage perhaps try that first 

Thanks for the reply guys,

49 minutes ago, glenalz81 said:

0.700 is the only option on our board, also the recommended so you should be good that.

I'm a little sceptical of the tRC at 38 though, i've found anything under 40 to be a bit temperamental. 

I see glad that it is 0.700 then. As for the tRC, I also have the Safe Preset - do you think this will suffice?

13 minutes ago, SMBGUY said:

I never had to change any voltages except for my Dram voltage perhaps try that first 

It seems that the CLDO VDDP Voltage is always 0.700 anyways then I'll try just changing the DRAM voltage as suggested by the tool. For now I'll try the Safe Preset and see how it performs or if the silicon lottery agrees with me.

Tuned Safe.png

UPDATE: I tested both Preset - on the Fast Preset, won't boot but on the Safe Preset I've been stress testing it under this settings via MemTest86 and there were no errors.