2060 , 2060 super or 5700xt?

jirehbobs
2 minutes ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

Its the same Name as my Profil here :D but i am a german streamer and i am taking a break from streaming right now ^^

no worries i'll still give it a follow. mine is beben_tv so that you'll know it's me.

The navi card (esp with how new it is) is best suited for those with very strict price/performance goal.  The baseline 2060 super is around the same price, an aftermarket will cost just a touch more.   Aside from being able to get it now, not having to wait for the aftermarket cards (which might also cost a touch more) to avoid the garbage launch model, you also don't have to beta test the drivers while they get that figured out.  

Most importantly, NVENC gives you a very sweet option to try when streaming.  It gives you good quality, not too different than the faster pre-set on x264 (with some differences).  You might find that taking that strain off your CPU gives you (or your stream) an overall better experience.  Between the video encoder, ability for RTX (I actually like it), and great driver support it is a better package overall even if the 5700xt gets a few more frames/second.

Just my 2 cents

El Zoido:  9900k + RTX 4090 / 32 gb 3600mHz RAM / z390 Aorus Master 

The Box:  3900x + RTX 3080 /  32 gb 3000mHz RAM / B550 MSI mortar 

7 hours ago, Zberg said:

The navi card (esp with how new it is) is best suited for those with very strict price/performance goal.  The baseline 2060 super is around the same price, an aftermarket will cost just a touch more.   Aside from being able to get it now, not having to wait for the aftermarket cards (which might also cost a touch more) to avoid the garbage launch model, you also don't have to beta test the drivers while they get that figured out.  

Most importantly, NVENC gives you a very sweet option to try when streaming.  It gives you good quality, not too different than the faster pre-set on x264 (with some differences).  You might find that taking that strain off your CPU gives you (or your stream) an overall better experience.  Between the video encoder, ability for RTX (I actually like it), and great driver support it is a better package overall even if the 5700xt gets a few more frames/second.

Just my 2 cents

Yeah l agree. Like I said on my earlier reply, this is exactly why I considered RTX outright. I'm really leaning towards NVIDIA right now. But I'm still not sure whether to get the SUPER or NON SUPER variant.