ID this CPU fan or maybe a recommendation.

CreamyCornCob

So in another thread here, fans belly up. I have searched by the numbers etc and can't ID what exact CoolerMaster fan this is. (HyperT4 RR-T4-18PK-R1)

I'd like to replace it with this exact one because its so dang quit. Even under heavy load its hard to hear it in this open air design, rubber dampers on the fan to reduce noise yadda yadda...

If not, recommendations for a 120? It has to have those smaller holes in the back for the screws to attach to the bracket.

Importance here is quit. 4 pin.

TY much ;)

21alut.png

There are much quieter fans that that.

The CM silencio fans or bequiet silent wings or some of the noctua ones, just look at the specs.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Screwdriver specs: Long, pointy. Turns things. Some kind of metal.

Main rig: 

i9-7900x | Asus X299-Prime | 4x8GB G-Skill TridentZ @3300MHz | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB | Intel 5400S 1TB | Corsair HX1200

unRAID server:

Xeon  E5-1630v4 |  Asus X99-E WS | 4x8GB G-Skill DDR4 @2400MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB cache drive | 12TB spinning rust | Corsair RM750X

FreeNAS server:

AMD something-or-other | Asus prebuilt sadness | 8GB DDR3-1600 | 9TB magnetic storage | Potential fire threat

HTPC:

i7-4790 | GTX1650 | Dell Sadness | 12GB DDR3-1600 | Samsung 860 250GB | 1TB magnetic storage | James Loudspeaker SPL3 x2 | Corsair SF450

As mentioned, there are plenty of better fans available.

Where are you using the fan?

Where are you shopping / located? Budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

12 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

As mentioned, there are plenty of better fans available.

Where are you using the fan?

Where are you shopping / located? Budget?

@WoodenMarker the fans being used in the vid below, this is from the other thread, the fan stuttering/stalling. 

Will be ordering with Amazon, budget, hoping $20 or under.

@Lord MirdalanTY, but it doesn't have the smaller holes in the back for the screw/bracket to mount in the photo above. They thread tap into the fan and theres zero room on the back to use a different bolt.

4 minutes ago, CreamyCornCob said:

@WoodenMarker the fans being used in the vid below, this is from the other thread, the fan stuttering/stalling. 

Will be ordering with Amazon, budget, hoping $20 or under.

An Arctic P12 would probably be better: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GB5JRTZ/?tag=pcpapi-20

As mentioned, you can probably just get a replacement fan from Cooler Master if the cooler's under warranty. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

An Arctic P12 would probably be better: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GB5JRTZ/?tag=pcpapi-20

As mentioned, you can probably just get a replacement fan from Cooler Master if the cooler's under warranty. 

My luck, its a couple of months outside the warranty. Kinda why I was asking if that exact fan can be id'd, again it has the smaller holes on the rear of the fan to mount the snap on bracket to the cooler. They're taped into the hole.

20tgh0p.png

40 minutes ago, CreamyCornCob said:

My luck, its a couple of months outside the warranty. Kinda why I was asking if that exact fan can be id'd, again it has the smaller holes on the rear of the fan to mount the snap on bracket to the cooler. They're taped into the hole.

Those are standard 120mm fan mounting holes. 

13 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Those are standard 120mm fan mounting holes. 

Roger that, after looking it must be a short/fat tap screw. ;) Now thats out of the way, let me re-read back up. Cheers