Fan type vs Rad size (silent build)

Hey guys and girls.

I'm projecting my new build, i'm aiming for silence without hurting aesthetics because this will stay in my recording studio/editing and i need a good balance... So the build will be something like this:

Ryzen 3700x

Gigabyte Rtx 2070s gaming OC

Gigabyte x570 aorus elite

Crucial NVMe M.2 960 GB

2 x 16 GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR-4 3600Mhz

Be Quiet! Power Zone 850W

For cooling i will just watercool the cpu for now but in a close future i'll add the gpu. I'm thinking about using the Thermaltake PR-22 D5 pump and the Corsair Hydro XC7 block but in the radiator department a doubt came in my mind 

Will i have lower noise with:

480mm Rad and 4x Be quiet! Shadow Wings 2

Or a 360mm with 3 x Silent Wings 2?

I'm not looking for extreme OC, just a stable and fast workstation/ gaming rig.

Oh and all this in a Thermaltake Core P5 Tempered glass edition.

Sorry for the long post 

5 minutes ago, OCDish said:

-

It all depends on your ability to set up a fan curve, but generally speaking a bigger radiator will mean you can run your fans slower, so therefore quieter.

17 minutes ago, OCDish said:

Gigabyte x570 aorus elite

You might want to look at a passive motherboard. 

18 minutes ago, OCDish said:

Crucial NVMe M.2 960 GB

Swap for a EX920 1TB Nvme drive. 

Thanks for the reply

It's my first build since pentium 4 xD i've been rocking laptops for most of my time.. so yeah i will have a learning curve but nothing that google and youtube won't fix.

And so that settles it for the rad size like i suspected but, what about fan config? The shadow wings have a 19dba max. Volume in constrast with the silent wings which have 28. But since the silent wings are SP fans , i wouldn't have the necessity to have them as high RPM as the shadow ones... is there a way of calculate roughly the CFM needed to cool my sistem to a stable temp?

2 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

You might want to look at a passive motherboard. 

Swap for a EX920 1TB Nvme drive. 

By passive you mean the chipset cooling? 

And what's the big diference between the NVMe boards? Because in my area it's 80 bucks diference in price and i'll get a hard drive for storage so the 40 GB dont make a diference..

11 minutes ago, OCDish said:

By passive you mean the chipset cooling? 

most x570 boards have a fan. its mostly silent, but there is an expencive passive board

16 minutes ago, OCDish said:

And what's the big diference between the NVMe boards? Because in my area it's 80 bucks diference in price and i'll get a hard drive for storage so the 40 GB dont make a diference..

i believe its cheaper. actually Nvme and not sata. i dont thing crucial makes a 960 gb Nvme drive as far as i am aware. and it has cache. 

9 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

most x570 boards have a fan. its mostly silent, but there is an expencive passive board

i believe its cheaper. actually Nvme and not sata. i dont thing crucial makes a 960 gb Nvme drive as far as i am aware. and it has cache. 

Yeah you're right sorry i read the name wrong when i was checking the list, it's actually a Corsair Force MP510 . But the corsair despite being NVMe doesn't have cache..

I'm in Switzerland so the prices here are a bit diferent than the US and Canada but i'll consider the change thank you

And regarding to the motherboard also thanks but i think that the fan noise will be drown by the rad fans anyway so it's not worth the double price investment