Good programming books for js?

Nicolas

I want to learn js, I'm a beginner programmer, I already know a little bit of javascript.

So can anybody recommend my any good books/online courses?

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Codeacademy.com

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Codeacademy.com

NOOOOOO. I hate that site.

A friend and I, were messing around with it, I am learning php and decided to change some things, I done what it said, but in a way where it wouldn't work. It said "Correct" and allowed me to move on to the next lesson, even tho I messed it up.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

NOOOOOO. I hate that site.

A friend and I, were messing around with it, I am learning php and decided to change some things, I done what it said, but in a way where it wouldn't work. It said "Correct" and allowed me to move on to the next lesson, even tho I messed it up.

Well, at least you knew it shouldn't work?

In German I can most definitely recommend the book called "JavaScript" by Stefan Koch (dpunkt.verlag - iX Edition). Generally books of the iX Edition series are very good for beginners and pros. 

Now, you are probably not german, but this is an open forum and therefore anyone may see this thread :)

MB: MSI Z77A-GD55 | CPU: Intel i5-2500k @ 4.5 GHz | RAM: 8GB Kingston DDR3 @1333MHz | GPU: Asus GTX 770 DirectCU II 

Monitor: 22" Samsung SyncMaster B2230H @60Hz | Audio: Creative Aurvana Live! | PSU: SuperFlower 80+ Gold 550 Watt 

OS: ArchLinux + KDE / Windows 8 Pro 64bit | Smartphone: Nexus 4 16GB - CM11