Gaming laptop lifespan.

I am looking to purchase a high end gaming laptop for regular gaming as well as audio/video production. Specifically i'm looking at the Razer Blade 15. My question though is about lifespan. In my situation I can VERY rarely drop this kinda money on anything and I want something that will last. I have heard stories that after even a year or two of use gaming laptops begin to perform significantly worse. So how bad is it really? Will it still play new AAA games well in two or three years?

It depends. If you get an RTX 2080ti, you will be safe for atleast 3 years but you might get a but less fps down the line. Maybe this video will help you

If you want me to see your reply, please tag me @Faisal A

If u want stuff that does with a long life dont go for a razer blade go for a alienware etc u can always connect a external gpu if ur using a alienware 

1 minute ago, Faisal A said:

It depends. If you get an RTX 2080ti, you will be safe for atleast 3 years but you might get a but less fps down the line. Maybe this video will help you

Max u can get on a notebook is a 2080 and thats just not worth it for 2500/3000 u will be better of using a rtx2070 mobile for 1700 

If you want to do video editing, you are better off with a workstation. That will last you longer

If you want me to see your reply, please tag me @Faisal A

speaking for gaming. just find at least triple fan and little bit thick. not like razer balde unless use eGPU

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

Well this mainly depends on luck (QC+QA is also a factor - Razer is bad at this)

Also depends on how you take care of it, heavy/light usage

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128