Techteamgb

Hi Guys!

I'd like to make an introduction  to the linustechtips crowd! 

As TechteamGB we independently review products from many markets, mainly the enthusiast PC market. 

The link is here. http://www.youtube.com/techteamgb

I appreciate your time, but would really appreciate your sub and checking out some of our videos! :)

Otherwise, thank you and to all the other reviewers out there, keep up the good work! :D

Kilobytesz95, we are both. We do weekly (when possible) tech news shows, as well as unboxings and reviews. We try to be inventive with the content and have a fairly wide range of stuff without leaving the 'technology' category.

Your guys's videos look professionally done, and your channel layout looks very nice as well. It doesn't seem you are getting the views your deserve, unfortunately, but I guess that is just the reality of YouTube. Good job, and keep up the good work.

Your guys's videos look professionally done, and your channel layout looks very nice as well. It doesn't seem you are getting the views your deserve, unfortunately, but I guess that is just the reality of YouTube. Good job, and keep up the good work.

Hi Villain! Thank you! We do try and promote ourselves (i guess this counts..) but it is very hard! :( But thank you for the compliment! And don't worry, we will persevere! 

Andrew

• 3 weeks later...

Not bad.

The videos are very informative and useful if you are looking for a specific product.

Try not to go ummm or uhhhh etc. so much. It seems very unprofessional.

Make the videos much brighter. They are very dark at the minute, I suggest buying a large lamp or what I sometimes do is set up a spare monitor plug it into my raspberry pi to display just white. 

Also just be careful with what you have on your monitor at the back.

I now know your Skype name and the name of your friends. Don't worry I'm not going to do anything with them but just be careful.

• 3 weeks later...

Also just be careful with what you have on your monitor at the back.

I now know your Skype name and the name of your friends. Don't worry I'm not going to do anything with them but just be careful.

I dont have skype installed on the pc at the back? but meh add me on skype if you want... :) and thanks for the above! 

We are currently in the process of making everything epic so stay tuned for some changes! Don't worry about lights, we know... :( we are pretty poor at the moment... haha but still thank you! 

Andrew

It seems good, but the audio quality is a bit errr well it's not that great... Maybe buy a separate audio recorder like the Zoom H1

Oh ok, i use a Rode video mic, sonny uses the inbuilt mic but is pretty cool and tom uses his inbuilt mic... hahah but as i said above when we can afford upgrades, we will get better!

Thank you though!

Andrew

Cool videos man, I've subbed :)

Awesome man, thanks! Glad you enjoy it!

Andrew

Great work man. The video is a bit too dark, get some light and you are good to go  :D

Hey man, checked out the channel it seems pretty good, but I noticed all of your thumbnails have different styles and on some of them you can't actually read what they say, for example your hackintosh video, I would recommend jumping into photoshop for a couple of hours and working on a standard thumbnail that you can use for all of your videos, or a different one for each different video style, just make sure they're clean and proffessional, I know personally that I am much more likely to watch a video with a clean and professional looking thumbnail, and I think lots of others are they same. :)

Intel i5 3570K | Msi GTX 660 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | AsRock Z77 Extreme 6 | Sharkoon T28 

Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | Rocaat Pyra | Steelseries 7H | Corsair SP2500

• 2 weeks later...

Genuinely impressed, you have my sub.

Looks pretty good, you got my sub.

Two pairs of two links on your site go to the same place "Build a PC, and Game Dev" and "review and 3D Modeling".

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Looks pretty good, you got my sub.

Two pairs of two links on your site go to the same place "Build a PC, and Game Dev" and "review and 3D Modeling".

Awesome man, thanks! And really, ok... ill go edit that... haha being a forum admin and site builder and reviewer and marketing is really hard... haha, thanks for letting us know!

Genuinely impressed, you have my sub.

Great, thank you! Glad to impress!

Hey man, checked out the channel it seems pretty good, but I noticed all of your thumbnails have different styles and on some of them you can't actually read what they say, for example your hackintosh video, I would recommend jumping into photoshop for a couple of hours and working on a standard thumbnail that you can use for all of your videos, or a different one for each different video style, just make sure they're clean and proffessional, I know personally that I am much more likely to watch a video with a clean and professional looking thumbnail, and I think lots of others are they same. :)

Thank you, because there is 3 of us we all have different styles.. But i get your point so hopefully one day soon we will - thank you for the suggestion! Well i hope you enjoy the content and thank you for the feedback!

Thanks to all who have subbed, helped and informed us of our mistakes! 

Andrew

Since I last watched your channel a few months ago when you posted this thread your channel has improved dramatically!

Subscribed!