mITX motherboard slightly bending?

So, I just noticed that my MITX motherboard is slightly bending at the edge of the board this isnt my picture but this pic shows about how much mines bending because I cannot take a pic myself because of a broken camera(as you can see by the capacitor its bending) Should I be worried about slight bending in a motherboard?

6635_27_thermaltake_core_v1_mini_itx_sff_chassis_review.jpg

1 minute ago, YuppityYap said:

So, I just noticed that my MITX motherboard is slightly bending at the edge of the board this isnt my picture but this pic shows about how much mines bending because I cannot take a pic myself because of a broken camera(as you can see by the capacitor its bending) Should I be worried about slight bending in a motherboard?

Its not great but if its not getting worse and no components fly off u should be fine i guess 

ATX boards in general have some degree of flex to them. I wouldn't be worried unless the following is happening

- Bending to the point of breaking traces, caps, or components

- Bending to the point where the solder contacts touch the metal frame of your case

- Bending to such an extreme where mounting it is impossible. 

99% of the time, flex and bends are fine. Just mount it properly and ensure you have a good gap between the board and the case. 

49 minutes ago, lostboy said:

ATX boards in general have some degree of flex to them. I wouldn't be worried unless the following is happening

- Bending to the point of breaking traces, caps, or components

- Bending to the point where the solder contacts touch the metal frame of your case

- Bending to such an extreme where mounting it is impossible. 

99% of the time, flex and bends are fine. Just mount it properly and ensure you have a good gap between the board and the case. 

It surely is mounted, and I forgot to link a pic of what it looks like(the pic above isnt my build but its kind of what it looks like- slight bending at the end of the board) The m.2 slot on the bottom of the board(Which is the most protruded part of the bottom of the board) does not come in contact with the case metal. You think im fine?

Weather actually seeing a picture of it?? I would venture to Guess that you're probably fine

5 hours ago, lostboy said:

Weather actually seeing a picture of it?? I would venture to Guess that you're probably fine

What? I edited the original post with a pic

2 minutes ago, lostboy said:

Totally fine. 

I see, thanks!