Big O Video Idea

barelysalted

Who else would like to see Linus and Anthony make their own Big O (origin PC's stupid 4 in 1 xbox, ps, switch, pc gaming machine) ??? Ever since I saw the Big O, I just thought back to their mac pro video and figured they can do this way better as well! 

EDIT: Just to clarify, I said its stupid because it costs around $17000 

big-o-main-sm.jpg

1 minute ago, NineEyeRon said:

Why is it stupid?

It costs like $17K and I am pretty sure everything in there retails for around $8K-$9K

1 minute ago, VenomZ_ said:

well they have to make a profit and provide support after the transaction. 

True, I just feel like it's a little too much. But I guess if there are those willing to buy, it doesn't matter. On another note tho, both Microsoft and Sony have new consoles coming soonish

Also Alex will get to use the new toys for the custom console water blocks!

3 minutes ago, barelysalted said:

True, I just feel like it's a little too much.

Well, look at the specs in detail. You have original console hardware with 2 TB SSDs for the Xbox and PS4, and a custom dock made for the Switch. Then, on the PC end, you have a TITAN RTX, which has a MSRP of $2500, along with x2 2 TB 970 EVO SSDs, a 14TB HDD, a 9900k, a high priced Z390 board... not to mention the RAM, PSU, Capture Card added on, and entirely custom liquid cooling system and case.

Accounting for all the parts, plus labor, costs get pretty high.

A girl who loves to love.

Original Big O was crazy back in the day. Up to dual Xeons and 4x GTX 480 FTWs.

This new one isn't as impressive imo. X299 would have made it a bit spicier but probably as much as a deposit for a really nice house.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III