Clear display case for motherboard and ram

I have an EVGA Micro ATX X99 motherboard with 16gb of Adata 2400 4x4 ram installed. I want to get a clear display case to show it off with the ram in it. Yes I know I could use it but I would really like to display it instead. Is there anyone who knows where I can get one? Thank you!

1 hour ago, SageTron said:

I have an EVGA Micro ATX X99 motherboard with 16gb of Adata 2400 4x4 ram installed. I want to get a clear display case to show it off with the ram in it. Yes I know I could use it but I would really like to display it instead. Is there anyone who knows where I can get one? Thank you!

They make wall mounted display cases, it would need some custom mounting done but those would work well if you wanted to have it up on a wall. If you wanted to get a custom case or enclosures many plastic shops specialize in that kind of work, it would be best to look locally. 

Do you know where online I could find such cases? I’ve looked and found nothing close that would hold a motherboard 

1 hour ago, SageTron said:

Do you know where online I could find such cases? I’ve looked and found nothing close that would hold a motherboard 

Search for 10" x 13" shadow boxes for your wall, or 10" x 13" display cases for your desk at whatever online store you prefer. I'm seeing the correct size shadow boxes on Amazon for 20$

I don't know what I'm doing, and you can't stop me!

14 hours ago, SageTron said:

I depends on the look you're looking for but simple ones could be just a bulletin type cabinet like these or display shelves. A simple way would be to get Ikea shelves and get a clear acrylic cover to put over them to display it and prevent dust.

71R5929tdyL._SL1200_.jpgImage result for wall display case