Ryzen 3600 freeze on boot

Go to solution Solved by Izak_lotter,

Finally after 6 hours of troubleshooting, I set the auto voltage in my bios to a fixed 1.35v and now everything is working 

I cant seem to boot my pc with ryzen 3600, I have a memorie stick with windows on as well, as soon as I try and boot of my ssd it would show the windows balls going in a sircle once and then just freeze up, same thing when I plug in my usb drive to load a new windows 

I have tested everything that I can think of

Pc specs

Ryzen 3600

X370 asus crosshair vi latest bios

2x8gb ripjaws v

750 cooler master psu

Just now, Izak_lotter said:

I cant seem to boot my pc with ryzen 3600, I have a memorie stick with windows on as well, as soon as I try and boot of my ssd it would show the windows balls going in a sircle once and then just freeze up, same thing when I plug in my usb drive to load a new windows 

I have tested everything that I can think of

Pc specs

Ryzen 3600

X370 asus crosshair vi latest bios

2x8gb ripjaws v

750 cooler master psu

Let's just start basic, what have you tested that way we're not repeat testing everything.

Removed hdd and ssd, reseated ram and cpu, removed cmos, reset bios, loaded older bios, reloaded latest bios, reseated cpu, resated all power cables, only pluged in my 1 ssd

Just noticed that if I plug my hdd and both ssds in I cant even post or get into the bios

If I have only my main ssd installed it crashes when trying to boot, if I only have my secondary ssd in with the boot drive, it crashes, if I have my hdd installed then it says device need a recovery but hardware is unavailable 

When I try and boot from main ssd it tries to recover, but crashes

Finally after 6 hours of troubleshooting, I set the auto voltage in my bios to a fixed 1.35v and now everything is working