Video Suggestion Subforum?

Cyanic Sonic

Hi everyone,

I was watching the cheap vs expensive video and really liked it and thought of a new idea of a video that they could do.

I'd post on youtube, but the comments get drowned out so quickly.

So while browsing the forums i thought of posting it here instead, and realized that there isn't a subforum for that.

I know that LTT has recently hired a lot of writers, but i think the people in the forum can give some really amazing ideas!

Maybe have a subforum for users to post future video ideas for LTT / Techquickie / Techlinked?

@RILEYISMYNAME great job on that video! really cool episode indeed.

I wanted to let you know maybe to do a video on cheap vs expensive streaming setups? 

Like including all the "streamer gears" within the budget, and have a decent experience in both gaming and streaming

1 minute ago, Cyanic Sonic said:

Maybe have a subforum for users to post future video ideas for LTT / Techquickie / Techlinked?

Not a dedicated subforum, but there are threads in the LTT Official subforum dedicated to video suggestions.

You can post suggestions for videos here in this thread

And this is for TechQuickie suggestions

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

Techlinked and WAN take their topics from Tech News section.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

oohhh thanks guys

must have somehow missed that thread!