Is it okay to buy stuff from amazon US and ship it to somewhere else?

3 hours ago, Cora_Lie said:

Ok...

Never said that Amazon.com didn't ship to Europe, I said sometimes they will plainly and simply refuse to ship to Europe.

Back Memory Lane :

Once upon a time a customer from Europe saw a product she really, REALLY, liked on Amazon.com. But she lives in Europe, and that very product wasn't available on the european amazon shops (I'm used to shop from Amazon.es, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.de).

But I really, REALLY, liked it... so... I was about to push the "Buy now" and looked at the shipping fees...

Base price was $49.99 (at the time), now I see it's $59.95 ( https://www.amazon.com/Totally-Bamboo-Collapsible-Dish-Drying/dp/B0054PSXBO/ )

This is the result I have NOW, with regular shipping...

Reveal hidden contents

amazon_shipping.jpg.73d13234003c34106beeee8c05e39682.jpg

At the time it's shipping was more expensive and it listed 1 to 3 months delivery time. I let you imagine the pricing for "fast delivery".

So... As one of my friends went on holidays in Montréal, I ordered it on Amazon.ca, had it delivered at his hotel and it came back in his luggage in Europe.

Just to say that... Well,you see my point...

And some members here really need to learn their geography ^o^ The UK is closer to Macedonia than Germany? ?

Ouch hahahahahha 

Buy 1 for the price of 3!! Great Deals just in time for summer!! BUY NOW

The UK isnt closer to macedonia your right, but i think they meant closer to germany than the US. 

Screenshot_20190725-160404_Chrome.jpg

29 minutes ago, LauriHimself said:

sorry, no offense

XD just had to quote this because it made me lough, an then cry a little...

saled tax Germany, afaik, is 19%

sales tax Austria is 20%

i reall wish it were 4-14%

have a nice day ?

I'm actually not from the US, I was quoting another user who said the US sales tax is 4 - 10% depending on the state: 

I know the sales tax pain. Here where I live in the Netherlands it's 21% (or 9% on 'essentials' like food and such)..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

There are four states with no sales tax: Delaware, Montana, Oregon, and New Hampshire.

35 minutes ago, Minibois said:

Here where I live in the Netherlands it's 21% (or 9% on 'essentials' like food and such)..

sry ^^ didn't read the whole thread. my condolences regarding the 21% =/

My Rig / Buildlogs:  ❄️ SNOWFLAKE ❄️ FROSTBITE ❄️

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600   Cooler: Corsair H115i Platinum   RAM: Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 16GB @3200   Mobo: Asus Prime X470 Pro

Graphics Card: Gigabyte Aorus 2080super Waterforce    Case: Corsair 500D   PSU: Corsair HX850i

Storage: 500GB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD, 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD, 2x 1TB SATA SSD

Displays: AOC CQ32G1 32" 2560x1440, Acer XB280HK 28.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz, Medion MD20850 24" 2560x1440

As said, unless you are buying something really special or what you can't get from Europe, just don't. All things counted the price is about same, and you will still have to deal with warranty issues. Like with Amazon, you are gonna have to ship things to them for warranty.

All European countries, and most countries in other parts of the world too, have VAT included in pricing. Germany isn't worst of Europe. We have 24% VAT on most products.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 hours ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

The UK isnt closer to macedonia your right, but i think they meant closer to germany than the US.

I make do with what I got have

YNPA.jpg.a736b0d22debde1f0812a8f4d640d567.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 hours ago, Cora_Lie said:

I make do with what I got have

YNPA.jpg.a736b0d22debde1f0812a8f4d640d567.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Huh, i guess me putting the location wasnt useless after all