R7000 vs RT-AC3200

Collinator24

Hey guys, I had an R7000 that recently died during a surge. I wanted to know if the RT-AC3200 would be better than it.

Thanks

Well, I am assuming you are talking about throughput, in which case the RT-AC3200 has a theoretical throughput of 3.2 Gbps (I think), as opposed to the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900, which has a theoretical throughput of 1.9 Gbps. But, I am not sure if the RT-AC3200 is AiMesh compatible, if that is what you are looking for. Price wise, according to Amazon, the RT-AC3200 is about 175.00 dollars, versus 149.99 for the netgear router.

54 minutes ago, sseehra141 said:

Well, I am assuming you are talking about throughput, in which case the RT-AC3200 has a theoretical throughput of 3.2 Gbps (I think), as opposed to the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900, which has a theoretical throughput of 1.9 Gbps. But, I am not sure if the RT-AC3200 is AiMesh compatible, if that is what you are looking for. Price wise, according to Amazon, the RT-AC3200 is about 175.00 dollars, versus 149.99 for the netgear router.

Okay. I am likely getting the RT-AC3200. It has more features that I like and I really hate NetGear support. I don't need AiMesh but they also said that it would be introduced later in development after the first phase