Best Liquid Metal?

I've seen quite a few opinions on this but in general we only really talk about 3 liquid metal compounds. 

Thermal Grizzly's Conductonaut liquid metal

Cool Laboratories Liquid ultra liquid metal

LT-100 Liquid metal

(Phobyas, Thermalright and a few others have LM too, but nobody talks about them?)

On paper the numbers claimed are

Conductonaut: 73 k/w

Liquid Ultra: 79 k/w

LT-100: 128 k/w

Notice the one that is far different than the others? I'm curious if these claims hold up. Does anybody have numbers on these liquid metals?

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

i've had great results from conductonaut, on my gpu I dropped 10-15 degrees celcius all around

10 minutes ago, HadesCore said:

i've had great results from conductonaut, on my gpu I dropped 10-15 degrees celcius all around

Gamers Nexus says that most liquid metals have basically 1 degree C of change so would be interesting to see if the LT-100 actually makes a difference

6 minutes ago, HadesCore said:

Gamers Nexus says that most liquid metals have basically 1 degree C of change so would be interesting to see if the LT-100 actually makes a difference

Huh, I did pick up some LT-100 but was curious on the differences The only cpu's I have on hand for testing are g3258 and 4690k, originally I was picking it up for a friends 8700k

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

This LT-100 is a bit odd. Can't seem to find any webpage for it, is only on eBay and heat conductivity is like off the chart compared to liquid metal like Coolaboratory or Thermal Grizzly who are specilists in this field.

I've used Liquid Ultra and Conductonaut at different points with the same delid, and any difference was within margin of error. I've never heard of LT-100.

Also, if you aren't using it for a delid and are just using it between the IHS and HSF, you're going to be disappointed. 

• 2 months later...

The LT Cooling LT-100 made of Indium, Gallium and Tin is the best thermal compound I've ever seen.

On 7/20/2019 at 5:11 PM, MeDownYou said:

Conductonaut: 73 k/w

Liquid Ultra: 79 k/w

LT-100: 128 k/w

The difference comes from how they are measured (e.g. what temperature the conductivity was measured at). Liquid metal performs better at higher temperatures and so these numbers across different companies are meaningless.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried both Conductonaut and LT-100 on my old i7 990x 4.9GHz 1.5V, 12 houprime 95 I'm using ek block,feser rad 480, D5, room temp was 23*C. Cpu temp was 65-70. But the thing about LT-100 is it left gray stain mark on my block over a night and i had to lap the block again. But the conductonaut was wiped off easily. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2019 at 4:02 PM, snorlaxgangs said:

I tried both Conductonaut and LT-100 on my old i7 990x 4.9GHz 1.5V, 12 houprime 95 I'm using ek block,feser rad 480, D5, room temp was 23*C. Cpu temp was 65-70. But the thing about LT-100 is it left gray stain mark on my block over a night and i had to lap the block again. But the conductonaut was wiped off easily. 

what was the difference between them, temperature and performance wise, which one was better even if it were a small difference?

Conductonaut hands down, it is much easier to work with than the others and tends to have better longevity.

The Potato Box:

AMD 5950X

EVGA K|NGP|N 3090

128GB 3600 CL16 RAM

The Scrapyard Warrior:

AMD 3950x

EVGA FTW3 2080Ti

64GB 3200 CL16 RAM

On 10/16/2019 at 7:02 AM, snorlaxgangs said:

Did you see a difference in temperature? I have tried Liquid Ultra and Conductonaut which is very similar, conductonaut is easier to work with, due to the accessories that comes with it, but both of them leave a grey mark when leaved long enough. But the grey mark won't hurt anything..

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

Is there a good combination of liquid metal and thermal compound that you'd recommend?

For my next project I was planning to switch to Conductonaut after using Coollaboratory's stuff for the last two delids I did. Would pairing that with Kryonaut on the IHS be the best combo?