Free VPN

Any good free VPN for unblocking websites ? 

"Don't turn it on, take it apart!"

- David L. Jones

Free VPN is like free candy. Dont do it. (I remember tunnelbear but no clue on their services or ToS nowadays)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

5 minutes ago, Levent said:

Free VPN is like free candy. Dont do it. (I remember tunnelbear but no clue on their services or ToS nowadays)

Tunnelbear has pretty good ToS and all, but it's really well-known and many services just block its IP-addresses nowadays, like e.g. Netflix does. It's always worth a try, though.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Wouldn't recommend using a free VPN. Ever. (Unless you set it up yourself with OpenVPN or something like that and are hosting the endpoint yourself.)

Depending on the website, you might be able to access it through Google Translate (set the source language to auto detect or spanish or something, and the target language to english, and then paste in the website link and hit translate.)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Is Hideman VPN any good ? 

"Don't turn it on, take it apart!"

- David L. Jones

8 minutes ago, Rheostat. said:

Is Hideman VPN any good ? 

If its free, they have to pay for the servers somehow.

If you're not paying you are the product.

nearly 100% of these freevpns sell what you are doing with them to advertisers.

Most are also really dogey

Please mark as helpful and informative so my profile looks better.

quote or reply to me if you want me to reply to you.

Thanks

I use ProtonVPN once in a while. It seems alright but I would definitely go with a paid one with good TOS if you’re using it regularly.

A free vpn is not free and it's not private. They can and do monitor your usage and sell your info. Any of the so called 'free' ones also have strict caps on use of perhaps a couple GB a month. Do not use them under any circumstances.  Do your research and find those that do not keep logs and do not track in any way.

They're not expensive, but they are essential these days. Don't be a cheapskate and pay for decent service... especially if you want to use it to download copyrighted stuff  :P

System 1: Gigabyte Aorus B450 Pro, Ryzen 5 2600X, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz, Sapphire 5700XT, 250GB NVME WD Black, 2x Crucial MX5001TB, 2x Seagate 3TB, H115i AIO, Sharkoon BW9000 case with corsair ML fans, EVGA G2 Gold 650W Modular PSU, liteon bluray/dvd/rw.. NO RGB aside from MB and AIO pump. Triple 27" Monitor setup (1x 144hz, 2x 75hz, all freesync/freesync 2)

System 2: Asus M5 MB, AMD FX8350, 16GB DDR3, Sapphire RX580, 30TB of storage, 250GB SSD, Silverstone HTPC chassis, Corsair 550W Modular PSU, Noctua cooler, liteon bluray/dvd/rw, 4K HDR display (Samsung TV)

System 3 & 4: nVidia shield TV (2017 & 2019) Pro with extra 128GB samsung flash drives.