Comfortable, stylish headphones? [$50-90]

Caironc

Hey guys, so I'm a high school student looking for some comfortable nice looking headphones to wear around school/the mall for 50-90 dollars. I prefer a black design to them but the color isn't a huge deal to me. For the sound quality, the best sounding headphones I've used are the siberia v2 and I was fine with their sound, so anything in that sound range would be more than enough for me! I was looking at the ath m50s but the only thing holding me back from buying them was that apparently they're not the most comfortable headset in the world. I prefer that the domes be able to swivel but it's not required.

Does anyone have a suggestion that fits my price range?

Pioneer SE-A1000? 

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Not really a headphone that I would consider great for portable use

Oh, lol, i didn't even read the OP...

NVX XPT100 then! :)

Sennheiser PX 360. You can wear them for hours. They're really portable too. You'll have trouble finding them for under 100 though. More like 110-120$

who cares...

oooh, those fit the look I want, can anyone who has owned the headphones give me some words on the sound quality?

Not owned them myself, but have heard good things.

oooh, those fit the look I want, can anyone who has owned the headphones give me some words on the sound quality?

Not owned them myself, but have heard good things.

Is great can, problem being that they are not most durable headphone. 

Equally good options are the HD439's and M35's. 

Is great can, problem being that they are not most durable headphone. 

Equally good options are the HD439's and M35's. 

Thanks! Any opinions on the comfort? 

Thanks! Any opinions on the comfort? 

HD439's, very comfortable. 

M35, results may vary and they don't breathe very well. 

HD439's, very comfortable. 

M35, results may vary and they don't breathe very well. 

Hmm.. I think I might get the HD439's. Do you think they'd look good while being used in public? I'd hate to be that one guy who carries around his Razer Krakens drawing attention. 

Hmm.. I think I might get the HD439's. Do you think they'd look good while being used in public? I'd hate to be that one guy who carries around his Razer Krakens drawing attention. 

I gotta pair sitting right next to me. (Friends pair, we do headphone swaps often enough and I thought I would go for his HD439's for once.) 

They isolate well enough, and sound good enough, coming from using $500 headphones, they are a nice product that I would buy if I was in the market. 

Detachable cable means that they will last for a long time since you can get swap on the biggest POF.