Gaming Poweredge 1900?

So, I picked up an used poweredge 1900 server from a thrift store for 20 bucks, after I got home, i cleaned the dust out and re-seated the ram, to my surprise the thing worked. It currently only has 4 gb of ddr2 dimm ram in it, and i managed to use a bitcoin mining adapter to slot in the best graphics card I currently have, a MSI R7 260x OC. Would it be a sensible thing to buy 32gbs of ram, and make the thing a fully fledged gaming pc? or should i just try elsewhere for my gaming pc needs? Here are the specs btw

Processor: Intel Xeon E5345 @2.33 GHz (it has two of them)
Ram: 4 GB ddr2 FB-DIMM
Graphics: MSI r7 260x OC

It will game about as well as a core 2 quad system, so it won't be great, and there super power hungry. Really depends on how well you want to game. Lots of new games want a faster cpu.

2 minutes ago, Black_Ops_CTR said:

Would it be a sensible thing to buy 32gbs of ram, and make the thing a fully fledged gaming pc?

You don't need 32GB of RAM for a gaming PC. 8GB is enough for a budget system, with 16GB preferred. However, old DDR2 is probably cheap enough that it probably won't matter.

3 minutes ago, Black_Ops_CTR said:

Processor: Intel Xeon E5345 @2.33 GHz (it has two of them)

Probably not great at gaming, and I believe lacks SSE 4.2 support(?), so some games might not even run at all.

A budget CPU even like a Ryzen 3 1200 would give better gaming performance, and use a quarter of the power while doing it.

If it were me I would part it out and sell it on eBay. Can probably get $10-$20 for a pair of Xeon E5345s. There's probably someone out there looking for the old motherboard willing to pay $15-$20 for it. Sell a couple of parts and you should be able to make some profit on the $20 you paid for it.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450