Most Common Currency for Each Language?

ROBOCRIPPLE

I watch tech videos and reveals quite often on YouTube, and they list the price of a product in Dollars. I live in Canada and I think that it is the price here, but when it comes out and see it in a local store or Canadian online store, I get shocked to see a higher numbered price tag than the one I remember. I thought $100 Canadian is high, but then it is only about $76 US (as of the time of this writing). I get very disappointed and wish that Canada (and every other English-speaking country that uses the Dollar) to just use the US Dollar. Even LMG, which is based in Canada, lists prices in US Dollars.

That got me thinking, the US has the highest number of English speakers, so most of these videos are targeted to Americans. So, what is the most common currency of each language? (I'm thinking languages spoken in more than one country, such as English, Spanish, French, Arabic, and Chinese, not so much languages primarily spoken in only one country such as Japanese) For example, Germany has the highest number of German speakers (compared to, say, Austria and Switzerland), so the currency used in most German-language videos is the Euro. And so on.

English-dollars

german French greek-euros

russian-rubbles 

Chinese-rmb (ren... people’s money) 

14 hours ago, ROBOCRIPPLE said:

US has the highest number of English speakers

the official language of Guyana in South America is English, 

there is no official language of the US 

some countries might have a very high English speaking population but not use the US dollar, like i am sure many Caribbean countries, 

or if in fact you're asking , out of all the English speaking people in the world, which currency is the most dominant among st in their home country, which is a bit of a strange statistic, which i assume you can just guess based on where the highest population of that language is located

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

16 hours ago, ROBOCRIPPLE said:

I get very disappointed and wish that Canada (and every other English-speaking country that uses the Dollar) to just use the US Dollar. Even LMG, which is based in Canada, lists prices in US Dollars.

This would require all the countries who will use the currency to form an economic coalition, if you will, to make sure the value of the money remains at what the authority says it will, or something.

Basically you're asking for people to poop out a unicorn. The Euro is a miracle and I'm pretty sure that still took decades to get sorted out.

Speaking as a Canadian, there's no way in hell I'd want my country to adopt the US Dollar. Sure it has it's advantages, but we're already tied too closely to the US Dollar as it is, in terms of CAD value. No need to bring us even closer.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

5 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Speaking as a Canadian, there's no way in hell I'd want my country to adopt the US Dollar. Sure it has it's advantages, but we're already tied too closely to the US Dollar as it is, in terms of CAD value. No need to bring us even closer.

Not to mention, their money is disgusting and turns to mush if wet. Ours can literally be washed and come out without any issues... 

Honestly, I'd be in favor of a single new currency for all of the Americas, kind of like what the Euro is. Less of a hassle when you want to buy something, no prices difference between our countries (other than maybe added taxes/duties), etc...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

4 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Honestly, I'd be in favor of a single new currency for all of the Americas, kind of like what the Euro is. Less of a hassle when you want to buy something, no prices difference between our countries (other than maybe added taxes/duties), etc...

At this point, why not strive for a single unified currency? There's no reason why we can't do that other than political dick wagging.