What case to chose over the Silentbase801

Hello there, 

Im looking for a New case and have a Hard time choosing. There is just soo much out there and i have some requierememts. 

What's Important for me is:

• Relativly silent OR Airflow but with good dust Filtration (i often game without a Headset) 
  • I dont need a window, but if it Has one, i want a psu shroud
  • Fancontroller, included or a recommandation for an good 3. Party
  • Now the tricky part: and optical drive bay would be awesome. 

I already found 2 to 3 cases i really like. So maybe you could give your opinion and suggest some more!

1. My first choice would be the silent base 801, has everything i need except the optical drive, which is not thaaat Important. Also, i can Mount the motherboard inverted. Wich is nice to have. Thing is. I habe thermal concerns with this case. (i like the Design as well) 
  2. Second one would be the fractal design define meshify c s2. Again, no optical but Airflow should be no problem. (i like the Frontpanel, not so much the rest of the case) 
  3. Third choice would be the nzxt h500i. I just loooove the Design. Not much more to say about it. 

Hopefully someone out there has an idea what to buy. I certainly dont. 

31 minutes ago, ColonelMops said:
  1. Second one would be the fractal design define meshify c s2. Again, no optical but Airflow should be no problem. (i like the Frontpanel, not so much the rest of the case) 

Have you looked at the Define R6? There are solid side panel versions, bonus USB-C 3.1 gen 2 support, an included motherboard fan controller and a 5.25" bay behind that door ;) 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

10 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Have you looked at the Define R6? There are solid side panel versions, bonus USB-C 3.1 gen 2 support, an included motherboard fan controller and a 5.25" bay behind that door ;) 

What fp you think of the bequiet dark base pro 900 rev 2? 

3 hours ago, ColonelMops said:

What fp you think of the bequiet dark base pro 900 rev 2? 

Isnt as good on airflow as the Define R6, but a bit better than the Silent Base 801, and keeps the invertability. It's pretty expensive though compared to the R6 and 801. Beyond invertability, the other two cases managed to accomplish everything the 900 REV 2 can, so unless you need the wireless Qi charger on top, invertability , or you just really like the color orange... ?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25