all in one watercooling

gampla

if i havent said any which maybe good can you recommend any that is 120mm

Corsair H90 is a single 140mm radiator

Build Log: Monochrome

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H | Graphics Card: Asus HD 7970 DirectCU II | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | PSU: Corsair CXM 600 | Storage: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB,2 Seagate Baracuda 3TB | Case: Corsair 350D Window

the site that i was looking at had it down for a 120mm

http://www.corsair.com/us/cpu-cooling-kits/hydro-series-water-cooling-cpu-cooler/hydro-series-h90-140mm-high-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler.html It's a 140mm cooler.

Hydro Series H90 is a 140mm all-in-one liquid CPU cooler that provides better cooling with lower noise than other high-end liquid coolers. Liquid cooling simply works better than air cooling, and the self-contained design of the H90 makes it easy for you to protect your valuable CPU.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.