G80-3850, are there any custom ones?

Mainfold

I was just wonder, if anyone knows of any place to get custom/aftermarket G80-3850 keycaps (or a ISO/Danish/Swedish/Norwegian Cherry MX 3.0 for that matter)?

I've seen a few clear WASD-keycaps, but that's about it.. and I'd REALLY like some of those low profile beauties, or a mechanical keyboard that has them (apart from the Cherry MX 3.0, as it seems impossible to get hold of in Scandinavia, which is why I'd like to find the keycaps, and just buy another mech-board).

Any constructive input is greatly appreciated. 

(ps: u.k-board is less than preferable, but if the keycaps are available separately, may be considered)

"Hidden optical drive, crouching PC-builder."

• 1 year later...

Same here.  I can't find any keycaps for this amazing keyboard, I wish that Cherry made some custom aftermarket keycaps for people like me and you.

I was just wonder, if anyone knows of any place to get custom/aftermarket G80-3850 keycaps (or a ISO/Danish/Swedish/Norwegian Cherry MX 3.0 for that matter)?

I've seen a few clear WASD-keycaps, but that's about it.. and I'd REALLY like some of those low profile beauties, or a mechanical keyboard that has them (apart from the Cherry MX 3.0, as it seems impossible to get hold of in Scandinavia, which is why I'd like to find the keycaps, and just buy another mech-board).

Any constructive input is greatly appreciated. 

(ps: u.k-board is less than preferable, but if the keycaps are available separately, may be considered)