Budget Laptop suggestions for Graphic Design

Greetings, 

Wondering if anyone has suggestions on a budget laptop that would work well with Adobe Creative Cloud programs, problem I seem to run into with looking for a budget laptop is the issue with lagging while trying to process an image or surfing the web. I do a lot of web design using content managers so need something reliable. Budget is around $800. 

Thanks

Any old gaming laptop with a 900/ or 1000 series graphics card would work great. I would just go on eBay and find a nice used one.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

12 hours ago, Icuw1pc said:

Any old gaming laptop with a 900/ or 1000 series graphics card would work great. I would just go on eBay and find a nice used one.

Thanks for the reply, do you recommend an i5 chipset or something newer than that?

I5's are plenty powerful for most tasks, if your going to be doing anything other than web design you might want a quad core.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000