Mesh Network vs Router + Access Point

Hello,

I'm new to the forum but I've been an avid follower of LTT and affiliated channels for a while. I have a question that might seems a little stupid in 2019. 

Mesh or Router + AP?

Just like in the Colton's wifi upgrade video, I want to upgrade my internet and save my marriage :p jk.

I have ethernet ports in all rooms of my apartment and we have concrete walls separating the rooms. I currently use a 4G data router, the huawei b618s i think. I want to upgrade. Would you suggest a mesh network with wired backhaul or a router and access point? 

In my head, I'm thinking the Orbi RBK 50 as a mesh or a ubiquiti UniFi AC. My friend upgraded to the ubiquiti UniFi and he's loving it. I am open to other suggestions. I mainly use my internet for media streaming, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc., and gaming, most League of Legends. At this point it is practically impossible to game and stream forcing my wife to tether her mobile data to watch shows when I'm playing. I live in Kuwait and latency is an issue playing online games, 120-140ms is good :s. I know ISPs would be better than 4G in terms of bandwidth, but the phone lines running into the building cannot handle more than 6 mbps internet. 

I want something that can prioritize gaming traffic while making streaming possible. Thoughts? 

Thank you all in advance XD