Inter-tech(yeah i dont know them either) make a new case

brownninja97

I urge you to brace yourselves, this isnt the best looking case.

If you are @TopWargamer then look at it, stare it, absorb the case so that you leave the news to me MWHAHAAHAHAH.

Inter_Tech_K-six_Smart_01.jpg

And so normally i like the front of most cases, at least the new ones and the define R4(personal opinion, if you ask you arent getting a reply). Now we need to consider that we are in 2014, and they have white usb 2.0 slots, WHITE O GOD, i though there was a gentlemens agreement that we all use black for usb 2.0, white is usb 1.0, the hell are they thinking, the drive cagas look pretty cheap as well, i think im regretting this already.

Inter_Tech_K-six_Smart_03.jpg

Honestly this case must be a joke, its grey inside, that just isnt right, there is cable routing holes but they arent big enough and so if you route the 24 pin motherboard cable around the back then that side panel will bulge whether you like it or not. Ok its nice that they have a bottem mounted psu and some tooless design stuffs at the top for you 5.25 inch drives. Also the metal isnt folded so you are likely to bleed yourself. We can also see the only fan in the case which is teh 120mm fan at the top right as exhaust.

This case comes with a 2 year warrenty which is nice because it looks like it would need it. Overall this looks like the worst case i have ever seen, I actually believe that this company has managed to create a worse case then Cit. 

http://www.techpowerup.com/197285/inter-tech-introduces-the-k-six-smart-midi-tower-case.html

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i give it a meh/10

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

One fan?! Wow, not very good.

i give it a meh/10

More like an uhh/10.

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

you already did this the last time Brown :ph34r: posted a case... 

hay meh can mean many things, you shall never know.....

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

More like a :mellow: /10

Actually now that I think about it I'd give it a phhh/infinity. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Solid 9.5. I took .5 off because of the white USB's ;)

Solid 9.5. I took .5 off because of the white USB's ;)

So would your corsair 750d be like a 57/10 because of how much it shits on this case.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

This looks like it was manufactured in 1999. Hot-swap doors in the front with no actual hot-swap hardware behind the door? dafuq?

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• SSUPD Meshlicious White Full Mesh
  • Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax (Won a giveaway from OptimumTech)
  • Ryzen 5 5600X w/ Scythe Big Shuriken 3
  • 2x8gb G.Skill Flare X @3200 CL14
  • PowerColor Gigabyte RX 6750 XT
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
    • MyDigitalSSD BP4 250gb (mSATA inside 2.5" enclosure)
  • W11Pro
  • AOC C24G1 + Dell S2415H
  • Cheap CyerPower keyboard (Wooting 60HE coming later this year)
  • Glorious Model O Matte White
  • LTT Northern Lights DeskPad 1000mm x 500mm
  • FX Audio Dac-X6 + Monoprice Modern Retro + Fifine Studio Condenser Mic

Media Server

• Rosewill RSV-L4412U 12-bay hotswap
  • Unraid 6.9.2
  • Asrock B450 Steel Legend
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • 9x 2tb IronWolf • 2x 2tb WD Red • 1x 14tb WD Shucked White Label
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

So would your corsair 750d be like a 57/10 because of how much it shits on this case.

I had to give my 750D a 3.5/10, mainly because the stainless steel front gets really cold and when I touch I go ow :(

This looks like an Antec case trying to do the whole black/white thing from Fractal Design.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

looks pretty cool actually. I mean nothing special about its looks, the hotswap front bays are awesome

seems spacious and fairly clean looking inside. 

8/10

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

This looks like an Antec case trying to do the whole black/white thing from Fractal Design.

^This is a perfect analogy.

I guess most of use are used to seeing super fancy expensive cases from Fractal/Antec/Corsair/NZXT/Coolermaster Etc that we are jaded when it comes to less expensive and simpler cases.

OP saying that it's a bad case s a bit sensationalist IMHO.

It looks like a decent case, though corners have been cut to lower the cost. doesn't make it bad though.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Its not that bad and they cheaped out since noone would buy the case if it was 80€

looks solid imo

I guess most of use are used to seeing super fancy expensive cases from Fractal/Antec/Corsair/NZXT/Coolermaster Etc that we are jaded when it comes to less expensive and simpler cases.

OP saying that it's a bad case s a bit sensationalist IMHO.

It looks like a decent case, though corners have been cut to lower the cost. doesn't make it bad though.

Yeah but lets consider the cases in its price range, zalman, aerocool, ace, sharkoon, cit and coolermaster, they all make superior cases, ok maybe not cit.

Listen if you care.

Useful if you need lots of 5.25 inch bays.

Put nine of these in those bays, fill them up with drives and add many RAID cards.

The watercooling gromits seem useless.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

this case would be a good fit for a home server or NAS build, but not for a gaming rig IMO

With today's technology I often wonder why we don't have colonies on the moon or Mars. Then I go to Wal Mart for 5 minutes and realize the vast majority of the human populace isn't ready for such things.

Intertech has been around for a long time, they don't really make anything for gamers or enthusiasts. They are more for entry-level business/ public sector stuff and for that their cases are mostly decent.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

This is a great case for building a pc for someone who doesn't care/need looks. It's a Source 210 on the inside, motherboard tray is identical, minus the drive cages.

Pros:

- Ample room at the top and back for cables to be routed.

- Bottom mounted PSU

- Painted interior, black, white, grey, who gives a shit.

- It's honestly not that bad looking, other than the white USB 2.0....

Cons (from a PC enthusiast perspective):

- Dem drive bays, although anyone could add a stealth cover to that.

- 6 5.25" bays? Who has ever needed that many? I guess they could be used for fan/led controllers and dual bay reservoirs.

- Cables, they need to be black or sleeved.

- USB 3.0, two, or none, pick one. Do not waste an entire header on one USB.

- Break out PCI slots, ewwwwwww.

This is what the source 210 would have been if Fractal made it (well except all those 5.25" bays). If it costs anymore than USD $25, you might as well get a source 210, they are much nicer 

Case: Thermaltake Versa H35 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x (@4.0Ghz) Cooling: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 | MOBO: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3333Mhz | GPU: MSI ARMOR 8GB OC GTX 1070 | Storage: SAMSUNG 970 EVO 250GB, 1TB Seagate 2.5" 5400RPM | PSU: Corsair CX750M

Intertech has been around for a long time, they don't really make anything for gamers or enthusiasts. They are more for entry-level business/ public sector stuff and for that their cases are mostly decent.

For the office work im pretty sure there are other case companies putting out better cases,

Listen if you care.

Inter-tech make cheapest possible cases, I have one, it came with 500w psu which worked for 5 years and it cost me 30eur, good value and the unit didn't even die on it's own, fan died and killed it.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.