PC Says "No Internet Secured" But I Am Able to Browse The Internet

Stryker118

The WiFi status indicator says I am not connected to the internet BUT I am able browse the internet on my computer.

The wifi network says says "No Internet, Secured."

I'm able to download games on Steam and UPlay but I can't download games on Origin or update Windows. 

What’s the fix to a computer that says no WiFi internet connection but is able to get to the internet?

I've tried restarting my router, restarting my pc, forgetting and then adding the wifi network. I've even tried a different PCI-E slot for my wifi card.

Thanks.

Potential relevant info:

Windows 10 Pro

Asrock AB350 motherboard

Ryzen 5 1600

16 gb or ram

tp link archer t9e pci-e wifi card

I have no issues on my other WiFi connected devices to the same WiFi network.

Run CMD as administrator type "netsh winsock reset" without the " of course. Then hit enter and it will ask you to restart and do so when it asks, if that doesn't fix it open Network and Internet Settings by right clicking on the wifi icon on your taskbar, in the status tab there will be an option in blue that says Network Reset, click that and click Reset Now, it will have you re-sign in to your network but it will have reset all the network settings. If it's still doing it you may want to look into it being a problem with your network equipment and not your computer.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

Thanks SpookyCitrus for the quick reply. 

I tried everything you recommended. And I'm still having the same issue.

So how do I get a new router/modem out of Comcast?

Just explain what is going on? B/c I don't have internet issues on other devices.

image.png.acedd9c26b88c40fa12af271ed095294.pngimage.png.90059a1e92de9f8007071145fc3c04d5.png 

@Stryker118 Well in the screenshot here it shows you didn't reconnect to the network, you have to reconnect to your wifi and it will have you re-enter your password and everything.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

@Stryker118 You can also try finding the newest driver for your wifi adapter by getting it directly from the website of your adapter, just using device manager or windows updater will most likely install an out of date or incorrect driver.

That's the weird part about this all-- it says I'm not connected to WiFi BUT I'm able to post on this forum w/ my computer not connected to the internet.

And yep-- I was able to download the latest drivers from TP link.

Try changing DNS providers.

or 

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>