Which PSU should I get

Bishi
Go to solution Solved by Matsozetex,
5 minutes ago, Bishi said:

I got a Vega 64 i7 2600, and on AMD's website it recommended a 750W psu

Since you are running a quad core CPU, I reckon you would be able to run your build on 600-650W easily. I would recommend going with the TXM 650W or the Bitfenix Formula Gold, the latter has no modular cables, but it performs well for a cheaper unit comparatively. I cannot see myself really recommending the G1+ as it has some issues.

I am currently looking for a new power supply as my old one is on its last legs. And I rounded it us to the Corsair TX750M or EVGA Supernova G1+ 750w. But I am open to suggestions, A gold rated 750w psu under $90.

14 minutes ago, Bishi said:

I am currently looking for a new power supply as my old one is on its last legs. And I rounded it us to the Corsair TX750M or EVGA Supernova G1+ 750w. But I am open to suggestions, A gold rated 750w psu under $90.

What does your specs look like? Maybe you don't need a 750W unit and can focus on getting a lower wattage, but higher quality one.

1 minute ago, Matsozetex said:

What does your specs look like? Maybe you don't need a 750W unit and can focus on getting a lower wattage, but higher quality one.

5 minutes ago, Bishi said:

Since you are running a quad core CPU, I reckon you would be able to run your build on 600-650W easily. I would recommend going with the TXM 650W or the Bitfenix Formula Gold, the latter has no modular cables, but it performs well for a cheaper unit comparatively. I cannot see myself really recommending the G1+ as it has some issues.