Dac/Amp combo for under $200

Swiftfeather

I've been using my onboard audio since I got my motherboard, and in the past few months I've started hearing incessant electrical noise that is driving me insane. Cannot locate the source. 
I was going to buy a Schiit fulla and had a chance to go use one but I was displeased with the response and overall quality of the audio when I listened on my HD 600s.

I thought about buying the Schiit Magni Modi, but it's at the top end of my budget and I'm not sure if the combo is any good in the first place. Wondering what sort of recommendations y'all would have for things in this price range? I am super unfamiliar with audiophile equipment beyond headphones. 

CPU: i7-7700K | GPU: ASUS RTX 2080 Super | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance | Motherboard: MSI M5 Gaming | SSDs: 1TB Samsung 970 Evo + 1TB Samsung 850 Evo + 120GB Kingston SSDNow + 500GB SK hynix SL308 500GB  | HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1 TB 

1 hour ago, Swiftfeather said:

I've been using my onboard audio since I got my motherboard, and in the past few months I've started hearing incessant electrical noise that is driving me insane. Cannot locate the source. 
I was going to buy a Schiit fulla and had a chance to go use one but I was displeased with the response and overall quality of the audio when I listened on my HD 600s.

I thought about buying the Schiit Magni Modi, but it's at the top end of my budget and I'm not sure if the combo is any good in the first place. Wondering what sort of recommendations y'all would have for things in this price range? I am super unfamiliar with audiophile equipment beyond headphones. 

The best amp s right now the JDs labs atom and the liquid spark. The atom is by far the cleanest amp out there right now even beating amps in measurements 5x its price. and the liquid spark is basically the magni replacement in the powerful amp for under a hundred. The liquid spark is just as powerful as the magni but sounds better and is better built. I love the sound of liquid spark because it brings the thumpiness in the bass like real big boy amp.

For dacs the best dac under a hundred if you do t mind the naked looks is the khadas tone board. Other great dacs under a hundred are the topping d10, d30,the sdac, smsl Sanskrit, smsl m100, and the Modi 3 is still good.  For reviews and measurements check out audio science reviews