Bitwit do you hate linus.

thekingno001

Is this meant to be rhetorical or...?

Oh no, Kyle didn't list EVERY FUCKING VIDEO ON RTX SUPER, that must mean he hates anyone he didn't list! Let's all get out pitchforks and torches!

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Yes, he hates him with burning fury. That's why they collab and are so friendly with each other. That's why he's on floatplane. 

#anger #lepissed

It's actually because vone is Asian and he's hurt from lyle.

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

11 minutes ago, pizapower said:

Bitwit's sister is pretty cute tho.

Lyle? Damn right

OP, don't be like that. If him not listing someone's video means he hates them, then he hates at least 90% of the tech community. That's completely unreasonable.

He probably just didn't notice Linus had the video out (or maybe Linus' video was posted after his was?), or maybe he didn't feel like linking it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

1 minute ago, TheKDub said:

Lyle? Damn right

Literal sex-on-a-stick, that one!

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Oh the humanity...

What ever shall we do..

Linus must be crying himself to sleep as we speak..