upgrading my display of my laptop

i have a hp pavilion 15 bc407tx and it has 60hz ips display which has a poor colour reproduction. the colours are washed out and no wide angle view.

can i upgrade the screen to a 120hz or atleast high quality ips dislay...?

Unlikly but possible.....

Upgrading the display of a monitor in a laptop isnt as cut an dry as just taking the old one out and putting a new one in as far as I know. 

Assuming there isnt a driver issue with some sort of board attached to the display itsself you will have to find one the exact or very close to same size as the one your taking out, this includes any tolerances for the housing(I.e. screw clearances if any, excess materials in the moldings of the plastics...ect) plus it will need to have matching ribbon/whatever power and mounting hard ware from the removed display. Point is potentially a lot of research and work for trouble shooting. But I am by no means an expert or anything close ,these are just issues that come to mind.

Honestly I see your laptop has an HDMI out with that being the case you could find a good color reproduction monitor online say on the cheap in the 1080p range matching your device and buy that instead that way you could not only have a bigger monitor but it would also be a better quality then something you might just put into the laptop

• CPU
    Ryzen 3700x
  • Motherboard
    Asus rog hero vii
  • RAM
    Corsair pro rgb 16gb 3400 oc stock timings
  • GPU
    Radeon Vii
  • Case
    Thermaltake G21 TG
  • Storage
    My digital ssd 250gb pro m.2 (boot) 2tb berracuda 7200rpm +Toshiba x300 4gb 7200rpm
  • PSU
    Evga g3 750

But again I dont know much other then slaping oem parts with otger oem parts. I'm sure its quite do able but finding one and finding one of good quality could be the issuing factor

• CPU
    Ryzen 3700x
  • Motherboard
    Asus rog hero vii
  • RAM
    Corsair pro rgb 16gb 3400 oc stock timings
  • GPU
    Radeon Vii
  • Case
    Thermaltake G21 TG
  • Storage
    My digital ssd 250gb pro m.2 (boot) 2tb berracuda 7200rpm +Toshiba x300 4gb 7200rpm
  • PSU
    Evga g3 750