New to Android - Need Windows companion recommendations

Hi guys,

I'm a long time iphone user and just bought a Galaxy S10. I'm looking for a program(s) to manage my phone media. I've tried looking in FAQ sections here and there and explore the options but it's really overwhelming.
What I need is

- Sync phone music with my itunes library. (or something that can import and export the library to/from itunes.
- Sync my photos and videos between my phone and computer. ( they are just sitting in folders on my computer)
- Make complete backups to computer.

It doesn't have to be all in one program/app I'm willing to put up with 2-3.

Any help is appreciated ^^ Thanks!

28 minutes ago, Tazeps said:
- Sync phone music with my itunes library. (or something that can import and export the library to/from itunes.
- Sync my photos and videos between my phone and computer. ( they are just sitting in folders on my computer)

basically google has all apps you need, google music / drive/ photo etc.

itune is a very limited source , you may need to download everything again 

es explorer is a good one you can browse folder through you phone / cloud/ pc and much more features

15 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

basically google has all apps you need, google music / drive/ photo etc.

itune is a very limited source , you may need to download everything again 

es explorer is a good one you can browse folder through you phone / cloud/ pc and much more features

ES File Manager (and its developer) has been banned from google play for the past 6 months or so, I would suggest Solid Explorer.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

5 minutes ago, Levent said:

ES File Manager (and its developer) has been banned from google play for the past 6 months or so,

what!? what happened...?

7 hours ago, Tazeps said:

hope i'm not mistaken here but:

- https://www.androidauthority.com/how-to-transfer-music-itunes-android-230232/

The App "Double Twist Sync" can do that apparently.

For the future, i would probably not use iTunes anymore, but switch to open platforms, like Spotify, that work across all devices.

- use Google Photos (which can auto backup every photo you shoot into the cloud). Or manually "upload" them into a Cloud like google Drive, Dropbox etc, which will then also sync into your Computer.

- Does not exist. Funny to imagine, that Android still has no real backup solution for the "complete System". You can backup your installed Apps and app data, which is pretty much automatically "synced" into your Google Account. But a complete 1:1 backup like a Mac Timemachine, or an iPhone backup? Nope.

There are possibilities that require Root: Titanium Backup (costs a few bucks for more options).

If there's no newer method available. But with "normal tools", this isn't possible. hopefully sometime.

6 hours ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

what!? what happened...?

https://www.androidauthority.com/es-file-explorer-security-flaw-943675/

On 6/21/2019 at 10:30 PM, Darkseth said:

- Does not exist. Funny to imagine, that Android still has no real backup solution for the "complete System". You can backup your installed Apps and app data, which is pretty much automatically "synced" into your Google Account. But a complete 1:1 backup like a Mac Timemachine, or an iPhone backup? Nope.

similar stuff such as titanium backup, which could back up everything (i never used) and just manually recover as you wish

this is for advanced users

• 2 weeks later...

Damn I was wondering what happened to this post and turned out my notifications were off.

Thanks for the input guys!

On 6/21/2019 at 5:30 PM, Darkseth said:

hope i'm not mistaken here but:

- https://www.androidauthority.com/how-to-transfer-music-itunes-android-230232/

The App "Double Twist Sync" can do that apparently.

For the future, i would probably not use iTunes anymore, but switch to open platforms, like Spotify, that work across all devices.

- use Google Photos (which can auto backup every photo you shoot into the cloud). Or manually "upload" them into a Cloud like google Drive, Dropbox etc, which will then also sync into your Computer.

yeah I tried double twist and it did not work at all.

I ended up exporting my library to musicbee and that can sync to my samsung. if I need to sync to an iOS device in the future I suppose I could export the library back into itunes. and there's also an iOS device sync plug in for musicbee that I can try.

it's a shame there's no 1:1 back up thingy :(

as for pictures, I found a pretty awesome solution. There's an app called Syncthing. you download the client on your PC and on your android. Then it can sync whichever folders you set it up to. 2-way sync too! I prefer this over cloud solutions so I can keep the full quality of pictures as well as their metadata.

This is sooo good because I can cleanse my photos on my phone now and my pc syncs up to it.
I deleted 5,000 photos in 1 week! using the phone to filter photos is so much faster! and I can do it on the go. while waiting or on the toilet!