LTC mine to get more cards?

either way ur hashrate is low because of your settings not the coin you are mniing

u should be getting around 2700 dogecoins per day

I switched pools and after 10 minutes i have a coin. i think it was the pool giving me the issues. thanks for the help!

PC Specs

Intel i5 4670k 4.2ghz @1.20v | Cooler Master 212 Plus | Asus z87-A | Fractal Design Define R4 |Hitachi 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Samsung 840 EVO | Seasonic 520w m12II | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb DDR3 1600mhz | PowerColor 7870 GHz edition | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | NZXT Hue RGB Controller

I switched pools and after 10 minutes i have a coin. i think it was the pool giving me the issues. thanks for the help!

What one?

cool

mine is kind of iffy sadly. it sometimes has disconnects :S

How do you not pay for electricity??????!?!?!?

we pay rent, and our landlord pays electricity 

PC Specs

Intel i5 4670k 4.2ghz @1.20v | Cooler Master 212 Plus | Asus z87-A | Fractal Design Define R4 |Hitachi 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Samsung 840 EVO | Seasonic 520w m12II | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb DDR3 1600mhz | PowerColor 7870 GHz edition | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | NZXT Hue RGB Controller

we pay rent, and our landlord pays electricity 

You are in America? Up to how much does your land-lord pay? Is it a home or an apartment?

You are in America? Up to how much does your land-lord pay? Is it a home or an apartment?

No idea what he pays, we pay a ton for rent, and its a home.

PC Specs

No idea what he pays, we pay a ton for rent, and its a home.

Any the landlord doesn't really mind when they see a 300$ electricity bill?