Im bored and I dont know what to do...

ManosMax13

School done now that its summer and im so bored. I have nothing to do and because of that I just sit in front of my computer for like 15+ a day and my eyes are starting to hurt. Also because I dont do anything all day I cant sleep and I end up sleeping like at 5 in the morning and wake up at 12. Idk what to do?!?!?!?!

6 minutes ago, ManosMax13 said:

School done now that its summer and im so bored. I have nothing to do and because of that I just sit in front of my computer for like 15+ a day and my eyes are starting to hurt. Also because I dont do anything all day I cant sleep and I end up sleeping like at 5 in the morning and wake up at 12. Idk what to do?!?!?!?!

Maybe make some friends, do something this summer? 

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

5 minutes ago, ManosMax13 said:

Idk what to do?!?!?!?!

Go for jogs outside everyday, at least twice a day. That should make you feel a lot better (speaking from experience).

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

Just now, r2724r16 said:

Go for jogs outside everyday, at least twice a day. That should make you feel a lot better (speaking from experience).

Yeah, this or go biking around your neighborhood. I’ve found that to be enjoyable. 

3 hours ago, pizapower said:

I've been living like you almost 10 years now and I enjoy it.

I dont tbh.

3 hours ago, r2724r16 said:

The thing is, I am not very inclined to do anything without some kind of company for exampe friends. But if I have a willing friend I want to go fishing swimming and all summer activities, even plant in my garden.

3 hours ago, star_pilot475 said:

Yeah, this or go biking around your neighborhood. I’ve found that to be enjoyable. 

The thing is, I am not very inclined to do anything without some kind of company for exampe friends. But if I have a willing friend I want to go fishing swimming and all summer activities, even plant in my garden.

I finished my school back in 2010 or 2011.

Didnt u  find a job or something?

Just now, ManosMax13 said:

I mean, jogging alone is perfectly normal. You don't need friends for it. 

Trust me, this will help improve your overall health. And I'm 100% sure you have the time for it.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

4 minutes ago, star_pilot475 said:

Maybe make some friends, do something this summer? 

How can I make friends I dont control people to make them my friends

3 hours ago, ManosMax13 said:

Ah, yes my bro’s the same way. 
Reach out to your friends and make new ones so you’ve always got somebody to do something with. 

How can I make friends I dont control people to make them my friends

Ummmm, ok??? Are you saying you don’t know how to make friends with someone? 

3 minutes ago, ManosMax13 said:

I dont tbh.

Make sure to plant the right stuff in the right season to get your winter veggies and summer greens.

3 hours ago, r2724r16 said:

I mean, jogging alone is perfectly normal. You don't need friends for it. 

Trust me, this will help improve your overall health. And I'm 100% sure you have the time for it.

I have the time for it but as I said the whether is pretty hot about 35c and I want some company because I am feeling a bit lonely. I might start going to the gym in July this will be good for my health even tho I will be alone...

3 hours ago, star_pilot475 said:

Ummmm, ok??? Are you saying you don’t know how to make friends with someone? 

I am a very social person. It is true I have a different time making friends.But with that into consideration, I cant hang out with anyone and I cant find proper friends.

i was like you until 2 months ago when i got some friends irl. i'm 19, soo... it can take a while...

i still need to take time for myself because of pain due to knee and joint problems, so i can't be active with friends everyday, but it's still a massive step up...

you just gotta wait until you get some friends.

She/Her

5 minutes ago, ManosMax13 said:

Didnt u  find a job or something?

Nope. I live in the EU so it's pretty easy to exploit the system and live without a job.

I am a very social person. It is true I have a different time making friends.But with that into consideration, I cant hang out with anyone and I cant find proper friends.

Ah ok, well sometimes it takes time like @firelighter487 said.

Nope. I live in the EU so it's pretty easy to ''scam'' the system and live without a job.

Lol, nice man ?

1 minute ago, pizapower said:

Nope. I live in the EU so it's pretty easy to ''scam'' the system and live without a job.

Ok well you do you, I do I.

1 minute ago, ManosMax13 said:

Ok well you do you, I do I.

Well, maybe go out and try to find a job. It’s something that could distract you from your bored-ness.  Also, you could take some classes or something this summer. I know apple stores offer basic classes about coding and things like that (it’s mostly for younger kids but some are aimed towards adults too) 

37 minutes ago, star_pilot475 said:

Well, maybe go out and try to find a job. It’s something that could distract you from your bored-ness.  Also, you could take some classes or something this summer. I know apple stores offer basic classes about coding and things like that (it’s mostly for younger kids but some are aimed towards adults too) 

Im 15 and not allowed to work by law.

Learn something new, like a foreign language, computer code, or read a new book, anything that doesn't make you feel like a couch potato

Just now, Vulkan HeStan said:

Learn something new, like a foreign language, computer code, or read a new book, anything that doesn't make you feel like a couch potato

When already a couch potato is had to go back and do more boring things.

8 minutes ago, ManosMax13 said:

Im 15 and not allowed to work by law.

In that case get a hobby - do something social, preferably something that involves team play.

Once you are in a social circle it can only have a positive impact on your present and future.

Humans need each other to succeed.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Nvidia RTX 3090 FE - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32GB DDR4 3200MHz - Samsung 980 Pro 250GB NVMe m.2 PCIE 4.0 - 970 Evo 1TB NVMe m.2 - T5 500GB External SSD - Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (Wi-Fi 6) - Corsair H150i Pro RGB 360mm - 3 x 120mm Corsair AF120 Quiet Edition - 3 x 120mm Corsair ML120 - Corsair RM850X - Corsair Carbide 275R - Asus ROG PG279Q IPS 1440p 165hz G-Sync - Logitech G513 Linear - Logitech G502 Lightsync Wireless - Steelseries Arctic 7 Wireless

Just now, Reytime said:

In that case get a hobby - do something social, preferably something that involves team play.

Once you are in a social circle it can only have a positive impact on your present and future.

Humans need each other to succeed.

Like what?

1 hour ago, ManosMax13 said:

Join a discord channel, make your time in front of the computer enjoyable if you don't know what to do, I draw when I feel burnt out, find a new hobby. You have a backyard? I remember setting up a camp out in my backyard and I would try to survive outside without going in the house only to go potty and shower and get supplies, that can be fun. 

2 minutes ago, ManosMax13 said:

Like what?

That's up to you. Join a sports team, a computer club, play in a band, theater. You name it.

The only thing that is stopping you from doing what you love is your ego that tells you you don't feel like doing any of it. Been there before myself. Once you go out there and give something a shot you'll find that it wasn't so difficult like your ego was telling you afterall.

And I mean this in the most sincere way. Speaking from personal experience. Don't lock yourself inside when you're young (or ever really). 

Once you're outside doing something you love new doors in life will open. Stay inside behind your computer and all these doors will stay shut.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Nvidia RTX 3090 FE - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32GB DDR4 3200MHz - Samsung 980 Pro 250GB NVMe m.2 PCIE 4.0 - 970 Evo 1TB NVMe m.2 - T5 500GB External SSD - Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (Wi-Fi 6) - Corsair H150i Pro RGB 360mm - 3 x 120mm Corsair AF120 Quiet Edition - 3 x 120mm Corsair ML120 - Corsair RM850X - Corsair Carbide 275R - Asus ROG PG279Q IPS 1440p 165hz G-Sync - Logitech G513 Linear - Logitech G502 Lightsync Wireless - Steelseries Arctic 7 Wireless

2 hours ago, Tjdraxus said:

Join a discord channel, make your time in front of the computer enjoyable if you don't know what to do, I draw when I feel burnt out, find a new hobby. You have a backyard? I remember setting up a camp out in my backyard and I would try to survive outside without going in the house only to go potty and shower and get supplies, that can be fun. 

I dont  have a backyard and I want to do a lot of stuff but I want some company to make the experience better.

2 hours ago, Reytime said:

That's up to you. Join a sports team, a computer club, play in a band, theater. You name it.

The only thing that is stopping you from doing what you love is your ego that tells you you don't feel like doing any of it. Been there before myself. Once you go out there and give something a shot you'll find that it wasn't so difficult like your ego was telling you afterall.

And I mean this in the most sincere way. Speaking from personal experience. Don't lock yourself inside when you're young (or ever really). 

Once you're outside doing something you love new doors in life will open. Stay inside behind your computer and all these doors will stay shut.

I do staff I play the drums and I might go to the gym but other than that which roughly consumes  1h of my day i am still bored.

If you really feel you can't do anything with your free time, learn a skill, develop a great interest for something, this way you're preparing for a bright future.

Put in the hard work now, enjoy the fruits of life later ?