Good modular 1000 Watt Powersupply

Hey, 

I'm searching for a good power supply which is able to deliver 1000 Watts. 

I'm trying to find something not too expensive since I have to spare some money.

But it shouldn't be a psu which blows up my pc (pretty obv) ^^

Got any suggestions? 

If you need to save money on PSU, you don't need anywhere near 1000W. What are you powering, and where will you buy from?

:)

I have a Ryzen 7 2700 X, Inno 3d I Chill GTX 1080 x4 Air boss, 16 gigabyte Trident Z ddr4 ram and 4 hard drives. 

2 minutes ago, KlassischerFeldsalat said:

I have a Ryzen 7 2700 X, Inno 3d I Chill GTX 1080 x4 Air boss, 16 gigabyte Trident Z ddr4 ram and 4 hard drives. 

A decent 550w unit will be more than enough.

What country are you in (so we know what is available) and what is your budget to spend on the PSU?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

8 minutes ago, KlassischerFeldsalat said:

Do you have four GTX 1080 cards, or is the x4 part of the product name?

If you have a single card then 550-650w is enough,

But if you really have four graphics card for some weird reason then you need a 1000w unit, something like corsair RM1000x.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

2 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

Do you have four GTX 1080 cards, or is the x4 part of the product name?

If you have a single card then 550-650w is enough,

But if you really have four graphics card for some weird reason then you need a 1000w unit, something like corsair RM1000x.

http://www.inno3d.com/products_detail.php?refid=249

It's the product name apparently.

Something like the Corsair RM650x 2018 is more than enough.

Quote and/or tag people using @ otherwise they don't get notified of your response!

The HUMBLE Computer:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X • Noctua NH-U12A • ASUS STRIX X570-F • Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 • GIGABYTE Nvidia GTX1080 G1 • FRACTAL DESIGN Define C w/ blue Meshify C front • Corsair RM750x (2018) • OS: Kingston KC2000 1TB GAMES: Intel 660p 1TB DATA: Seagate Desktop 2TB • Acer Predator X34P 34" 3440x1440p 120 Hz IPS curved Ultrawide • Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Brown • Logitech G502 HERO / Logitech MX Master 3

Notebook:  HP Spectre x360 13" late 2018

Core i7 8550U • 16GB DDR3 RAM • 512GB NVMe SSD • 13" 1920x1080p 120 Hz IPS touchscreen • dual Thunderbolt 3

34 minutes ago, KlassischerFeldsalat said:

36 minutes ago, seon123 said:

and where will you buy from?

:)

I have 1 of those cards. 

I'm currently having a 500 psu, and when I do certain benchmarks, it says in the top left corner "Limit" and then Temps, etc and also Power and Power is mostly the "bottleneck", thats why I was asking. So my psu is enough?

1 hour ago, KlassischerFeldsalat said:

I have 1 of those cards. 

I'm currently having a 500 psu, and when I do certain benchmarks, it says in the top left corner "Limit" and then Temps, etc and also Power and Power is mostly the "bottleneck", thats why I was asking. So my psu is enough?

Are you sure it's the output capacity what's holding you back? and not simply the fact that you have either a very old PSU or a very bad PSU?

12 hours ago, KlassischerFeldsalat said:

I'm searching for a good power supply which is able to deliver 1000 Watts. 

now the question is, how did you come to the conclusion that your system requires 1000W?

I'm trying to find something not too expensive since I have to spare some money.

"Not too expensive" doesn't tell us a lot

be more specific, how much is too expensive? 50 usd? 100 usd? 200 usd? or whatever your currency is

good power supply

But it shouldn't be a psu which blows up my pc (pretty obv) ^^

OK, not a whole lot of info, either

where are you from, what are your specs and what's your budget? It's that simple

2 hours ago, KlassischerFeldsalat said:

I have 1 of those cards. 

Power limit is the power limit set by the card. You can increase the power limit with software like MSI afterburner.

Absolutely nothing to do with your PSU.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 hour ago, KlassischerFeldsalat said:

I have 1 of those cards. 

That's why the GPU Clock is limited. And Power doesn't mean PSU it means the set Limit for the chip is reached and the GPU clocks down to not go over that.

What PSU do you have?

500W sounds reasonable for the system. If you have issues with PSU you have random shutdowns, sometimes reboots under certain situations...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"