r5 2600 + x470 for 69.99 - is this legit?

I recently found a ryzen 5 2600 and x470 motherboard bundle for 69.99, cheaper than my current 2200G. Is it a scam or can I trust it? I'm a little skeptical atm, so any advice would be appreciated.

Link: https://www.outletits.com/amd-ryzen-5-2600---msi--470-gaming-plus-motherboard-bundle-33tp41cq

Current PC (Second Build) : CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 (OC @3.8GHz, sometimes pushed to 4GHz) RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-2666 (OC @2733Mhz, sometimes pushed to 2800 for testing purposes)   GPU: PowerColor Radeon RX570 8gb MOBO: ASRock B450m Pro4 SSD: Inland 120gb HDD: 1tb Seagate Barracuda PSU: Cooler Master Masterwatt 500w Lite Case: NZXT H500 OS: Arch Linux+ KDE Plasma [Desktop Environment] & Windows 10 Pro [Broken due to grub 50% of the time]

Accessories: Mouse: Alienware AW958 Elite Keyboard: Corsair K63 Wireless  Headphones: Samsung Level On Pro

Phone (waiting on arrival): Samsung Galaxy Note 9

That site looks like a scam already, and the price is way too low.

Under 160$ for that bundle is extremely sketchy.

Why would you want to buy from a site that looks like this, even if the price was reasonable?

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

looks like a scam too me, i mean if it was true i would buy it immediatly, look if you can find some reviews from the site

intel core i5 7500 | nividia gtx 1070ti | mobo: msi b250 PC mate | RAM: corsair vengence 8gb DDR4 2400mhz | SSD: samsung 850 evo 250gb | HHD: western digital 1TB 7200 rpm |CPU cooler: MSI core Frozr L | case: corsair spec 03 | 

Just now, Origami Cactus said:

That site looks like a scam already, and the price is way too low.

Under 160$ for that bundle is extremely sketchy.

Why would you want to buy from a site that looks like this?

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I wouldn't trust that at all.

Yeah, I've been poking around the site and it looks sketchy as hell

Current PC (Second Build) : CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 (OC @3.8GHz, sometimes pushed to 4GHz) RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-2666 (OC @2733Mhz, sometimes pushed to 2800 for testing purposes)   GPU: PowerColor Radeon RX570 8gb MOBO: ASRock B450m Pro4 SSD: Inland 120gb HDD: 1tb Seagate Barracuda PSU: Cooler Master Masterwatt 500w Lite Case: NZXT H500 OS: Arch Linux+ KDE Plasma [Desktop Environment] & Windows 10 Pro [Broken due to grub 50% of the time]

Accessories: Mouse: Alienware AW958 Elite Keyboard: Corsair K63 Wireless  Headphones: Samsung Level On Pro

1 minute ago, AboveBrakes (ivan) said:

looks like a scam too me, i mean if it was true i would buy it immediatly, look if you can find some reviews from the site

Yeah, I'll look around for their return policy before I buy if I do

The name of the place alone is awesome. 

Edit: here’s the return policy

"99.9% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Because We're Only Human

outletits has a very clear and straightforward refund policy for our online store.

We will refund your purchase in any of the following situations:

1. If you don’t receive the correct item that you placed order for on our store
  2. If the item you received isn’t the same as described on our store
  3. If the item gets damaged during shipment and communicated to our support team with order# and evidence within 24 hours of receiving shipment.
  4. If the item received is a different size than the one you placed order for.

However, we will not be refunding any items which are:

1. Bought through sale
  2. Placed as special order
  3. Or as gifts to be shipped to someone else.
  4. Or order is not received because the shipping address provided during the checkout procedure was inaccurate or incomplete.

Please read the following to understand our Refund and Return Policy

RETURNS

• Contact us to request for the return authorization.
  • RETURNED ITEMS MUST BE FOLDED NEATLY AND RETURNED INSIDE THE PLASTIC BAG IT CAME IN. ITEMS RECEIVED IN POOR CONDITION WILL BE REFUSED AND RETURNED TO YOU.
  • Our return policy lasts 14 days. So you have 14 days from the day you received your order till you can get it back in the mail and email us the tracking number. If more than 14 days have gone by since the time you received your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot accept your return.
  • To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, and free from dirt, dust, hair or any fragrances, and in the same plastic bag and same exact condition that you received it in.

If your return passes our inspection, you may receive store credit, or a refund. Please include a note with your return stating your order number, the reason for the return, and please let us know what you would like in return.

*Please give us heads up after you send your return by emailing us. If possible, please provide a tracking number.

*If non-returnable items are returned without authorization from our customer service, they will be returned to the customer immediately and the customer will be notified.

*Restocking fees of $5 are applied to returns.

REFUNDS  / STORE CREDITS

If you are eligible for refund or once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return.

If you are approved, then your refund or store credit will be processed. For refunds, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7-10 business days. If a store credit is requested, a promo code will be issued to you via email. Your store credit is easily applied during checkout of your next order. For any international orders that received free shipping and is returned, the shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.

Late or missing refunds. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.

SALE ITEMS  

Any item with a marked down 40% or more from the original is to be considered a final SALE ITEM. Unfortunately, there are no returns allowed for any of these sale items. All sale items discounted 40% or more are final sale, no refunds,or credits of any kind. If these final sale items are returned without authorization from our customer service, the item(s) will be returned to the customer immediately and the customer will be notified. Restocking fees may apply to any unauthorized returns.

Returns Address
Katrina Bobadilla
794 beethoven st
Volo, IL 60073
United States"

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

Just now, star_pilot475 said:

LMAO I was just looking at their site and they sell wood utensils.

image.png.6a11e52f362769daf255eb3f3e91ce9b.pngimage.png.f8b00c8590f74c6458174aded155561d.png

Lmao just saw this too

image.png.c13ef4f5a513fc1a905ef4766f1093bc.png

@star_pilot475 @Crunchy Dragon @Origami Cactus

This gets sketchier and sketchier

image.png.537f42871021434d92efaab3920e2137.png

7 minutes ago, star_pilot475 said:

Edit: here’s the return policy

"99.9% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Because We're Only Human

outletits has a very clear and straightforward refund policy for our online store.

We will refund your purchase in any of the following situations:

1. If you don’t receive the correct item that you placed order for on our store
  2. If the item you received isn’t the same as described on our store
  3. If the item gets damaged during shipment and communicated to our support team with order# and evidence within 24 hours of receiving shipment.
  4. If the item received is a different size than the one you placed order for.

However, we will not be refunding any items which are:

1. Bought through sale
  2. Placed as special order
  3. Or as gifts to be shipped to someone else.
  4. Or order is not received because the shipping address provided during the checkout procedure was inaccurate or incomplete.

Please read the following to understand our Refund and Return Policy

RETURNS

• Contact us to request for the return authorization.
  • RETURNED ITEMS MUST BE FOLDED NEATLY AND RETURNED INSIDE THE PLASTIC BAG IT CAME IN. ITEMS RECEIVED IN POOR CONDITION WILL BE REFUSED AND RETURNED TO YOU.
  • Our return policy lasts 14 days. So you have 14 days from the day you received your order till you can get it back in the mail and email us the tracking number. If more than 14 days have gone by since the time you received your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot accept your return.
  • To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, and free from dirt, dust, hair or any fragrances, and in the same plastic bag and same exact condition that you received it in.

If your return passes our inspection, you may receive store credit, or a refund. Please include a note with your return stating your order number, the reason for the return, and please let us know what you would like in return.

*Please give us heads up after you send your return by emailing us. If possible, please provide a tracking number.

*If non-returnable items are returned without authorization from our customer service, they will be returned to the customer immediately and the customer will be notified.

*Restocking fees of $5 are applied to returns.

REFUNDS  / STORE CREDITS

If you are eligible for refund or once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return.

If you are approved, then your refund or store credit will be processed. For refunds, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7-10 business days. If a store credit is requested, a promo code will be issued to you via email. Your store credit is easily applied during checkout of your next order. For any international orders that received free shipping and is returned, the shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.

Late or missing refunds. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.

SALE ITEMS  

Any item with a marked down 40% or more from the original is to be considered a final SALE ITEM. Unfortunately, there are no returns allowed for any of these sale items. All sale items discounted 40% or more are final sale, no refunds,or credits of any kind. If these final sale items are returned without authorization from our customer service, the item(s) will be returned to the customer immediately and the customer will be notified. Restocking fees may apply to any unauthorized returns.

Returns Address
Katrina Bobadilla
794 beethoven st
Volo, IL 60073
United States"

Very trustable I know

Just checked their contact us adress. Its a random ass house in the US, nothing to do with a company.

1 minute ago, ZeouLs said:

Just checked their contact us adress. Its a random ass house in the US, nothing to do with a company.

Lmfao

1 minute ago, ZeouLs said:

Feel bad for that house they must get a lot of hate mail

"out le tits" no thanks bud

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I assume every item is considered a Sale Item for this reason..

SALE ITEMS  

"Do what makes the experience better" - in regards to PCs and Life itself.

Onyx AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d / MSI 6900xt Gaming X Trio / Gigabyte B650 AORUS Pro AX / G. Skill Flare X5 6000CL36 32GB / Samsung 980 1TB x3 / Super Flower Leadex V Platinum Pro 850 / EK-AIO 360 Basic / Fractal Design North XL (black mesh) / AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz / Mackie CR5BT / Corsair Virtuoso SE / Cherry MX Board 3.0 / Logitech G502

7800X3D - PBO -30 all cores, 4.90GHz all core, 5.05GHz single core, 18286 C23 multi, 1779 C23 single

Emma : i9 9900K @5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200CL16 - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi

Raven: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x3d - ASRock B550M Pro4 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 3200Mhz - XFX Radeon RX6650XT - Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB - TP-Link AC600 USB Wifi - Gigabyte GP-P450B PSU -  Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L -  Samsung 27" 1080p

Plex : AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - Gigabyte B550M AORUS Elite AX - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - Crucial P3 Plus 500GB + WD Red NAS 4TBx2 - TP-Link AC1200 PCIe Wifi - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - ASUS Prime AP201 - Spectre 24" 1080p

Steam Deck 512GB OLED

OnePlus: 

OnePlus 11 5G - 16GB RAM, 256GB NAND, Eternal Green

OnePlus Buds Pro 2 - Eternal Green

Other Tech:

- 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400MHz, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

MSI GF62 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400 MHz, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

- Ubiquiti Amplifi HD mesh wifi

4 hours ago, jstudrawa said:

I assume every item is considered a Sale Item for this reason..

SALE ITEMS  

Sketchy sketchy sketchy

On 6/11/2019 at 9:00 AM, ImAyaanKhan said:

I recently found a ryzen 5 2600 and x470 motherboard bundle for 69.99, cheaper than my current 2200G. Is it a scam or can I trust it? I'm a little skeptical atm, so any advice would be appreciated.

Link: https://www.outletits.com/amd-ryzen-5-2600---msi--470-gaming-plus-motherboard-bundle-33tp41cq

Do not purchase from outletits website it is a straight up scam I got scammed for tht exact same amount for a Amana 18,000 BTU air conditioning unit, find a much more known trusted website you won't regret not buying from outletits because they will just take your money & I placed my order on June 13, 2019 finally found out today that it is a scam all the way around not legitimate

On 6/11/2019 at 9:04 AM, ImAyaanKhan said:

Yeah, I'll look around for their return policy before I buy if I do

Do not purchase anything from outletits website it is a straight up scam for a fact I got scammed for $75.62 for an Amana Air conditioning unit on June 13, 2019 & already been charged for it but didn't find out until today it is a scam without a shadow of a doubt please don't waste your money or your time with that website you will regret making any purchase from them

An almost $300 CPU+mobo combo for $70? Yeah right.....

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Heatsink: ID-Cooling Frostflow X GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Mini 6GB RAM: KLEVV Bolt 3600Mhz (2x8GB) Mobo: ASUS B550-F ROG Strix (Wifi)  Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: Deepcool DQ-M-V2L