i am 16 years old and i got banned from the elder scrolls online site because i seem to be too young, is there a way for me to cancel the ban?

giorgi1997

i am 16 years old and i got banned from the elder scrolls online site because i seem to be too young, is there a way for me to cancel the ban?

Change your IP and try again.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Probably not... You shouldn't be playing these games! just kidding it's not like the game is worth it imo :P

What does 'I seem to be too young' mean? 

i was able to see the site with no problem but then yesterday it requested my age and i think it's pegi 18

maybe it's only a temporary ban

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

how  do i do that?

Depends on your ISP

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

If you mean that the site does not allow you to enter because you're too young, you need to delete cookies. 

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

If you mean that the site does not allow you to enter because you're too young, you need to delete cookies. 

i still doesnt let me enter

how  do i do that?

Just turn your router off and on again

Pilates

i still doesnt let me enter

Hmm, that is what allowed me to enter The Dark Souls 2 website when I wanted to see the dangling pendant and I entered a wrong year

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

If it's rated M, you need to be 17.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

If the ban is account wide, then only way is to send their support scanned document saying you are what you say you are.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

What does 'I seem to be too young' mean?

Must went VoIP and his voice cracked