I just got a new rtx 2060 (but i need a little bit of help)

tukars

So i am very very happy with new purchase of asus rog strix rtx 2060, it runs very cool (about 50C max), and boosts to 2GHz, however I seem to have a few problems:

Despite very good performance, I am experiencing random lag spikes in games (such as apex legends) and audio doesn't sync with whats happening;

I have the latest drivers in GeForce Experience but im not sure what to do from now on...

I did a fresh install of all the drivers using DDU thing, however im not sure if original RTX 2060 drivers remain before I updated them...

Any help? This is the best card I've ever owned (Upgraded from an AMD Radeon HD 6670) so now im getting over 1350%+ performance :D

Just now, Draconid said:

What CPU do you have?

Ryzen 5 2600, only being utilzed at peak of 35%

1 hour ago, Bohefus said:

Sounds to me like a software conflict or issue. Fresh install of windows and drivers would probably fix the issues.

Agreed

Current PC (Second Build) : CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 (OC @3.8GHz, sometimes pushed to 4GHz) RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-2666 (OC @2733Mhz, sometimes pushed to 2800 for testing purposes)   GPU: PowerColor Radeon RX570 8gb MOBO: ASRock B450m Pro4 SSD: Inland 120gb HDD: 1tb Seagate Barracuda PSU: Cooler Master Masterwatt 500w Lite Case: NZXT H500 OS: Arch Linux+ KDE Plasma [Desktop Environment] & Windows 10 Pro [Broken due to grub 50% of the time]

Accessories: Mouse: Alienware AW958 Elite Keyboard: Corsair K63 Wireless  Headphones: Samsung Level On Pro

Phone (waiting on arrival): Samsung Galaxy Note 9