What kind of website would be popular now

Beefmaster

Hey I have built a sever and made a couple of websites for my parents business and now want to work on something for me but I don't won't to build another blog becuase I hate blogs but I can think of a website the world needs there seems to be a website for every thing, I was thinking of making a competitor to YouTube or iTunes I have enough money in the bank to buy a sever complexes and run it but will any one use it if u can think of a website u would like to see please leave in the comments and would u use a website called bakbeats or new view thanks for ur help in advance

u wot m8?

Making a Youtube competitor is going to be hard!

I think an iTunes Competitor would be a lost cause considering Apple products rely on it...

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Hey I have built a sever and made a couple of websites for my parents business and now want to work on something for me but I don't won't to build another blog becuase I hate blogs but I can think of a website the world needs there seems to be a website for every thing, I was thinking of making a competitor to YouTube or iTunes I have enough money in the bank to buy a sever complexes and run it but will any one use it if u can think of a website u would like to see please leave in the comments and would u use a website called bakbeats or new view thanks for ur help in advance

I admire your aspiration, but I think that competing with a goliath like YouTube is asking a little much

Still learning how to play Dota 2 :)

Honestly, if you think you have a good idea to compete with YouTube, go for it.
Succeed or fail, you will still learn a lot. Never be afraid of failing, and do not let people tell you what you cannot do.

Go for it, give it you best shot, and have fun while doing do. But before heading into a big build I would suggest planning out the structure on paper or like so you have a rough idea of how your build would work.

Just my .02, Good luck.