if progress 100% then ???

WillLTT

HOW HARD CAN IT BE?

Stack overflow complains about "not properly formatted as code" AND DOES NOT EVEN SAY HOW TO AND I CANNOT FIND A GUIDE!

My issue.

Whats the proper use for progressbar1 if 100% then

if (progressBar1.Maximum == 100)

what am i missing where does then go and where do i add the code that it excutes?

7 hours ago, ughiwanthackintosh said:

My issue.

what am i missing where does then go and where do i add the code that it excutes?

If it's like any other GUI framework I've used, that property limits the maximum value the progress bar can be, not the actual value of the progress bar itself.

Yeah, stack overflow is a bit stingy about how you post a question. Good thing is mod will see and understand you are a first time user and link you to the guide on how to properly format and post your question. 

Compare that to Arch forum.....

One guy just abrasively told me "to at least make some effort to format your post correctly" and then shut me off. 

What a bunch of asshats on there. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

11 hours ago, ughiwanthackintosh said:

HOW HARD CAN IT BE?

Stack overflow complains about "not properly formatted as code" AND DOES NOT EVEN SAY HOW TO AND I CANNOT FIND A GUIDE!

My issue.

First of all, which language, and which framework? :)

Does the progressBar perhaps have a method like "getProgress" or "getStatus"?

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

On 6/8/2019 at 5:34 AM, ughiwanthackintosh said:

HOW HARD CAN IT BE?

My issue.

progressBar1.Maximum is the max value it can reach. If you want to know if the bar is currently set at it's maximum you need to do

if(progressBar1.Value == progressBar1.Maximum)

.Value is the current position of the progress bar.

Out of curiosity what was your question on Stack, I can check and maybe reopen it if valid. But as @wasab mentioned people should have been very nice with you when you are new and tip you on how to change the question in order to make it valid. It is meant to be a Q&A mega library. Anyhow that's how we try to mod it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2019 at 4:04 PM, Unimportant said:

What language / framework?

C#. Net

On 6/8/2019 at 10:43 PM, Fetzie said:

First of all, which language, and which framework? :)

Does the progressBar perhaps have a method like "getProgress" or "getStatus"?

.net framwork 4.6.2 C# visual studio 2019